Monster Sehun.

QUESTION || Why is Sehun the only one left alone? - Twitter ^^

Well are you ready?? Monster Sehun.
__________________
Sehun walked down the table he finally realized that the men who were trying to hurt him weren't the monsters. It was himself. He looked at his hands shaking virally he realized after all the times he has with his Hyungs they always left him alone. As if he was different they left him alone in the cold. He heard a shaky voice he looked up turning his head with his tongue to the side of his lips with no expression. It was them. His Hyungs limped , bleeding , bruised up , staring at him with pleading eyes. He shot a cold stare as his whole body shaken up from killing this men.

"Sehun-ah please calm down," Kai breathed out falling to his knees looking up wincing in pain.

"Can't you see what they are trying to do they want you to kill us," Chanyeol's voice broke getting louder. "PLEASE SEHUN OPEN YOUR EYES!" Chanyeol stared at him with fear fixing Baekhyun's arm around his shoulder as he was out cold.

"Sehun we are your friends please don't do this! We care about you-" Suho stared with tears in his eyes scared for his maknae. "Please don't let them turn you into a MONSTER -" Lay was cut off by Sehun yelling turning his body away from them with his eyes red.

"I have no friends." He tightened his fist.
_____________________________
HELLO MY SWEET SUSSHIES!! I was wondering should I make this into a FANFICTION?? Like I want to continue it but I don't know if any of you will always read it...

CREDITS TO ME @KyungsoosBabyGirl (Instagram)
@FlawlessNyah (Twitter)