Chapter 16 || Suho

Warning Kinky really....
YOU BEEN WARNED!!!
_____________________________
''Hey. I got a present for you when I get home.'' Suho said through the phone, you smiled "You didn't have to." You said through the speaker. "I wanted to." Suho spoke and even though you couldn't see him you knew he had a smirk on his face. "What is it?"

You asked intrigued "If you want to get it, be in bed when I get home." Suho asked 'Naked.' He added. "When will you be home?" You asked making your way to the bedroom. "5 minutes" He said before hanging up. You stripped off your clothes getting under the covers waiting for Suho.

You heard the door slam shut and footsteps thudding up the stairs, Suhowalked in a smile on his face. "Hey baby !!" He said walking towards the bed. He had a pink bag in his hand which he threw on the bed next to you. He removed the covers seeing you lying there with nothing covering up. "Good, you did as I asked." He smiled placing the duvet on the floor. 'What are you doing?' You asked looking at him as he walked towards his bag. He put a finger to your mouth signalling you to keep quiet. He got a long black object out of his bag, looking like string.

"What is that?" You asked but Suho looked at you, 'I said be quiet.'' He said, "Now close your eyes and lift up your arms." He demanded, you responded his dominant side turning you on. You felt him grip your arms wrapping something round them. Then your legs got lifted off the bed, the same material wrapped around them.

Your arms and legs were wrapped around together, Suho's hand grabbed your legs making you shiver because his hands were cold. His hands found their way to you, his fingers delving inside of you. Suho smiled as he saw his power over you, His fingers whirled inside you, making you moan. His mouth fell down to your clit, his tongue licking as he looked up at you. Your eyes were tight shut the pleasure overcoming you.

He suddenly stopped everything, his hand fumbling with his jeans pulling them down along with his pants. His hands grabbed your legs keeping them up in the air. He positioned himself before entering you with no warning, you moaned trying to move your hips up but Suho kept them down. He started moving faster, his hormones wanting more and more. You couldn't do anything apart from sit there and let the pleasure of him inside you take over.

Suho started going slower, and you couldn't move your hands to place them on your clit. You needed him to go faster, 'Faster.' You shouted but Suho remained at the same place. 'Beg.' He ordered and you took a deep breath before trying to persuade him to go faster. 'Please Suho, I want and need your cock inside me.' You begged, 'Your big cock making me so wet.' You knew Suho loved it when you complimented his size. Suho smiled as he started thrusting faster making sure each time he did he went in deep. Your body started to shake, your eyes shutting as the best orgasm you had rolled over you. 'I'm going to-' You didn't get to finished your sentence screams and moans followed after you, your body reacting the pleasure it got from Suho. 'Yes!' You screamed as Suho became sloppy signalling he was coming as well. 'Oh my god...' Suho grunted as you felt him come inside you. 'Su-Suho.' You whispered your body calming down, you downstairs pulsing from everything. 'Splendid, absolutely marvellous..' Suho said as he got out of you, untying you from all the bondage. 'You were great.' Suho said kissing your lips. "I love you so much," You smiled looking at him laying on his chest. You laid your head on his heart beat and closed your eyes. "I love you too (y/n) and I always will" he smiled kissing the top of your head holding you close.