Chapter 8: Daddy Sehun

Don't read if you're really young please... It's weird writing it BUT OH WELL !!
-
Sehun's POV

I was becoming more frustrated by the minute with the boys today Chen and Kyungsoo wouldn't stop laughing Kai and Nyah  weren't even at the music studio to practice for the My Lady  dance to stop Chanyeol , Tao , and Kris from making a mess in the studio and Xiumin was screaming and yelling for some reason then you had Luhan , Baekhyun, and the Kai's puppies from sleeping.

But aside that I also wanted to see my girlfriend .. Alexa. Kai and Nyah been going behind Managements back for dating but with Alexa and I are dating they allowed it. Alexa works for the company and became our support manger which I felt happy about. There would be somedays where she would come to the lounge room and wear the most sexiest clothes ever. Sometimes I would sneak hugs and kisses on the neck here and there but today it was different I felt the urge to have her next to me and let my name roll off her tongue. I decided I would go back to the hotel while everyone was doing their things which no one would be back until morning. I got to my room Alexa wasn't there I wanted her bad I closed my door ran to my laptop and laying on my bed. I couldn't believe I was going to do this , but I went to Porn while taking off my pants. (I'm sorry I don't know where to go with this honestly... Lmao )

Alexa's Pov.
I was so tired from work the boys been everywhere like today it felt like someone gave candy to get a sugar high. I got to the boys hotel room I had to pick up Kai's wedding box he was going to ask Nyah to marry him even without SM Entertainments approval which was scary but sweet. I got to Kai's room taking the box from the bed but then a small grunt came from the other side of the door that lead to another room. I froze in my spot to hear my name it was Sehuns voice "Fuck Alexa." I walked over to the door to hear a females voice my eyes started to water. I was about to go off I opened the door to see a naked man Sehun laying on the bed with the laptop on the side with porn and him jerking off. My jaw dropped he sat up with a pillow covering him "Alexa!"

His face showed that he was embarrassed he looked away closing the laptop. "I can explai-" you cut him off by walking to him "Shush Sehun I don't care what was going through you mind but just know you don't need a lap top you have me" you laid him back down. I could hear him gulping flabbergasted but excited all in one. I removed the pillow this was the third time we ever actually ever touched each other like this. I slowly started to tease by taking off my shirt slowly then climbing to his waist with my pants on. He put his hands on my waist bringing my lips to his smiling deepening each second he could.

Three person PoV
Sehun flipped Alexa over to where she was laying on the bed letting his lip slip to her neck. Alexa was biting on her lip hoping to not let out a moan Sehun swiftly took off Alexa's pants leaving her in her lingerie. Sehun went to Alexa's ear and whispered "You don't know how bad I want to take you I want to be with you my entire life Alexa" he bit down softly in her ear lobe letting his hands slip father down to Alexa's womanhood. He moved it to the side and slipped a finger in softly. Alexa let out a soft moan while Sehun went down and started to lick. (You don't know how weird I feel writing this today omg lol) Alexa tightened her fist onto the pillow moaning her eyes closed throwing her head back softly.

Sehun put his hands on her sides and held her down and continued what he was doing "Sehun don't tease me I need you! Please!" Sehun looked up darting his eyes are her but didn't stop. He felt her twitch and stopped. He stood up laying down "Ride me Alexa" Alexa looked at Sehun crawling onto his manhood. She didn't tease at all she sat right down and moaned loudly holding onto his hands. Sehun closed his eyes groaning as she was grinding onto. All of him became all of her. Alexa mouth craved into a ' o ' while moaning and started to go fast bouncing. Sehun helped her thrusting with her Rhythm "Fuck Sehun I'm about to cum." Sehun groaned with his eye closed "Hold it in please do it for daddy" Alexa laid on his chest while he thrusted deeper than before she couldn't hold it in anymore and yelled "I can't hold it any longer" and came all over him. He tightened his grip on her waist as she was riding out her high and ended up thrusting fast a couple minutes later he came. He held her tight as Alexa spoke softly "Sehun did you have a condom on?" Sehun came out of her laying her on the bed and he went to his side whispering "No , but the reason I didn't was because I want to be with you for my entire life you'll be a amazing mother I know that for sure" Alexa looked from the ceiling to him and smiled "And you'll be a amazing father" kissing his lips.

Alexa then remembered she needed to bring the ring to Kai and sat up quickly.

(TO BE CONTINUED) lol

-------------------------------------------------------

QOTD// Who's your favorite EXO or BTS or Got7 member?

I hope you liked this one I felt weird writing it but it's all gucci!! Maybe I'll make a short story to what happened with Kai And Me lmao! 😂😂😂 This was a request soo!! IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST PLEASE SEND IT IN!!!

Okay here's my social media y'all