Chapter 5 : Chanyeol

ANOTHER CHANYEOL..THIS PERSON NEVER PUT HER NAME BUT....... LETS GO!

____________________________________

As I stared down at the positive pregnancy test wondering "when did this happen?" Then it hits me like a ton of bricks falling on me.It was a couple weeks ago right before Chanyeol left for tour.

~Flashback~

Knowing Chanyeol, my boyfriend of 4 years, was leaving tomorrow I wanted to show him a night he would remember forever.Chanyeol was at a meeting figuring out the last minute details of the tour so I decided to get things ready for when him when he got home. First I turned some slow romantic music on to set the mood. I then proceeded to make a pathway with flower petals from the front door all the way upstairs to your bedroom. I threw the leftover petals on the bed to add to the scene.I took out the victoria secret bag from my top drawer and put the black and red lingerie on.It was so skimpy I felt almost naked and stupid as I started to debate weather to keep it on or not. I decide to wear it and just laid down on the bed for Chanyeol to walk in.

"(Y/N) I'm home.Where are you?" "I'm in the bedroom Oppa" I respond.I could hear him practically running upstairs.When he opened the door his face was priceless. As he stared you up and down I notice his pants are getting tighter by the minute knowing he was turned on. I crawled to get off the bed, grab his hand and then push him onto the bed. "Let me help you with that Chanyeol" I said as I slowly unbuckled his pants and pull them along with his boxers off. I slowly take his length into my hand and place it at my mouth. I slowly start licking the tip as he threw his head back in pleasure. I began to speed up and he begins to moan in pleasure.The faster I went the deeper I got and soon I was going as deep and fast as I can. It wasn't long before I felt him release into my mouth. Swallowing every last bit of it I stood back up and took his shirt off along with  lingerie teasingly. I climbed on top of him and position him at my entrance. As he filled me up o softly throw your head back not wanting this feeling to end.After I adjust to his size I was beginning to slowly ride him letting him feel every inch of me.He grabs my hips helping me as he lifted me up and letting and back down.He didnt do this for long as I sped up and the pleasure is to much for either of me to handle.Not long after that he released inside me causing myself to release also. I laid on his chest panting with his lips brushing against my ear.

"Holy sh*t (Y/N) where did that come from" Chanyeol whispered after he got his breathing back to normal."I just wanted to do something special before you left on tour Babe"

~End of flashback~

That was the best night of my life and I knew he enjoyed it also.I still couldn't believe I forgot to use protection though.I was deciding to Skype Chanyeol and tell him the good news. He answered the call almost immediately "Hey babe.What's up" hearing the boys in the background I saw Nyah's head pop out of nowhere with her smiling "HIII (N/Y) Chanyeol won't stop talking about you" I could see Xiumin pull Nyah back "He's talking to (N/Y) let them be" Chanyeol started laughing. You smiled seeing him laugh the first time in a while. "Chanyeol I have something to tell you...I'm pregnant" his face froze and the car got quiet. I looked at him nervous and heard "Oh my gosh babe are you serious?I'm gonna be a dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Yeah, and I'm gonna be a mom" " WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!" Chanyeol yelled and the boys were congratulating both of us. We started celebrate and talk for hours on the phone smiling about it.After hanging up I slipped into my bed with a smile on my face thinking about what the babies name would be.

_________________________________

THIS WAS A REQUEST BUT THE PERSON NEVER PUT A NAME THEY PUT (Y/N ) so I did a (Y/N) SO HERE YOU GO.

Instagram : @FlawlessNyah
Twitter: @FlawlessNyah