Chapter Two - Chen's Request

So here's my first request! I was sort of excited writing it because well one it was a request and two my thoughts wandered I was like "hmmm... KINKY TIME!!!" Lol. So this imagine is for @TejaWiniAravindan

Okay WARNING if you're under the age 13 you need to go read Cat in the Hat books wtf. Go read something sweet and innocent please lol.. But read for your own risk. This risk is high dirty so good luck ladies! Lol

Title: Chen's Imagine: You're only mine.
-
He was fuming and I knew it. He knew , I knew it. Glancing out of the corner of his eyes his jaw was clenching and his hands were tightly gripping onto the wheel his knuckles white. His eyes darting the street in frustration. I was looking out the window , staring at the sky. There wasn't a single star was shining in Seoul. I watched as Chen my boyfriend for three years turned on our street it was uneasy settling in my belly. Our car came to a abrupt stop causing me to go forwarded a little bit in my seat. I unbuckled my seatbelt reaching for my door handle.

"Stop," Chen's voice was demanding and halting my actions. Chewing the inside of my cheek nervously , I sort of peeked at the corner of my eyes at him turning around in my seat I sat there nervously playing with some of my hair." Listen to me," Chen spoke his jaw easing a little bit. "You're going inside the house and in four minutes I'll be up there. I want you naked on our bed" I took a gulp as my breath hitch a bit while he was gripping onto my open thigh.

I was shaking a bit as I opened my car door but soon enough before I could even turn around Chen's hand shot towards my jaw to cup it pulling it forward a bit softly not trying to hurt me. I watched as his pupils were lustful , my breathing picked up a bit more. "If you aren't naked by the time I go up there," he paused squeezing my thigh still close to my face "You'll have the worst punishment than what you're actually going to get right now."

I nodded as he freed my jaw I rushed into the house trembling a little but excitement filled my body I was fumbling with my keys and cursed a big when it fell from my hands reminding me that I was with a ticking time bomb I finally picked it up opening the door. I felt his eyes darting at me as I rushed upstairs kicking off my heels. I slipped off my tight black club dress I ran to the closest dropping to my knees as I pushed my shoes aside to grab a belt off the hanger that was next to some business pants. I cussed "Fuck!" I wasn't going to pick it up right now I heard the front door close I grabbed his ties and ran to the bed laying it out. I sat down taking a deep breath.

I saw the door open to see Chen's expression I could tell he was calmed down , but still felt mad. "Baby girl," he mumbled. " you forgot something." He licked his lips slowly biting it a bit.

I looked around I eyed the things on the bed, checking it all off. I was certain I had everything, I glanced at Chen. With his hands in his pockets and his shoes tapping on the dark wood floor , I was confused. Suddenly he pointed it out tired of waiting. My eyes trailed downwards to where he was pointing my heart started to beat rapidly. My panties. "Oh fuck...." I cursed inside my mind clenching my jaw and fighting my fist.

"What do you think I should do with that problem Teja?" Chen addressed my thoughts. I looked down  almost as if he was asking if he really wanted to know the answer. When Chen went quiet I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Rip them off."

I heard him catch onto his breath groaning quietly , which made me feel a little bit better. I watched as Chen slowly strolled towards me jerking towards me and gripping onto my waist he vended down to the level of my face grabbing the hallow of my cheek. "you've been bad , baby girl ," he paused as he began "Do you know why you're a bar girl?"

"Yes," I whispered. I could feel his warm breath pouring towards me and his erection pressing against my thigh as he tighten his grip onto my waist. "Louder , baby girl" he grunted. "Yes ," I repeated shrieking this time as he grabbed my bum. " what did you do?" His eyes were darkening each time he rubbed against me. " I was dancing with someone else" I could see anger rise into Chen's eyes , as he replayed the moment in his head. Shame was all over me when I was thinking it over.