CHAPTER 13~ Xiumin 2/2

please note that this scene is very triggery and please mind that these were real events that happened and that there was a real text that happened but you're speaking my words..

Xiumin POV||
I was sitting in the living the room after two years the boys all tried to help me get (y/n) to forgive me. I wasn't giving up but I didn't want to see myself hurting more than I was already doing. I saw Tao come through the door he gave me a small smile and sat down on Kris's lap. He looked down and whispered "I tried my best.." I looked down shaking my head. For two years I blamed myself for every small thing. Suho put his hand on my back. Kai came into the room saying worriedly "(Y/n) isn't answering her phone... She always has her phone on." Suho looked at me. My face went pale that's when my phone started to go off. I picked it up from the coffee table and saw people saying hate comments towards (y/n) my stomach was knotting up I held it. I was sicken by these comments.

I threw my phone against the floor watching it break. "Ya!! What was it Minseok??" Kyungsoo said. "You know let me try to call her.." Tao pulled out his phone putting it on speaker. ' the person you're trying to get to phone is either turned off or can not come to the phone please leave a message ' Tao hung up the phone. "Maybe we should drive over there Minseok stay here." Suho stated. Suho , Kyungsoo , Kai , and Baekhyun got up to leave to the car.

Your POV ||
I stood at the edge of the pool soaking wet I looked up at the sky and whispered "I'm sorry I never told you I forgive you Xiumin.." My eyes watering up. I was wearing a PJ dress from Victoria Secrets. I looked at the pool it was dark and dimmed the rain drops falling into the pool. I slowly started walking down the steps into the pool the cold water letting me sink in. I started to shake my dress finally touched the water at my thighs. I kept staring into the pool crying. My whole body was in the water expect for my head , I held my breath and went under water. I opened my eyes under water looking up swimming to the bottom. I closed my eyes and let go of my breath tightening  my fist as water started to suffocate me. I went up chocking from the water things were blurry. I crawled to the surface things started to get darker I laid on the concrete. I heard yelling but I couldn't tell who it was. I felt my heart slowly beating the rain drops and thunder booming. I felt a tight grip on me until i closed my eyes.

My  eyes were dimmed black my heart beat beating again i was finally waking up my body still I was sore. Too weak to move my vision slowly building itself back together. I saw only one person in a chair fast asleep sitting up. It was a man I tried to sit up but failed I looked at the man longer until I realized who it was. It was Xiumin tears in my eyes were forming again I saw another people come in. A whispering group of boys came in and Xiumin shot up looking at me. I stared at Xiumin as he stood up walking over to me. Sitting on my bed beside me his hands trembling to slowly caress my cheeks. I was to weak to slap his hands away , that's until for the first time in forever I saw him crying in front of me again. "Boy's let's wait outside .." Chanyeol whispered as they walked out leaving flowers on a table.

"Get your hands off of me Mins-ow" I hissed in pain trying to move. "(Y/n) don't move you'll hurt yourself.. Please listen to me.. I'm sorry I'm not dating __________ I swear to god on my soul I'm not lying to you. You don't know how long I missed you to tell you that I know it was all my fault that I shouldn't have done it," he saw a tear fall down my cheek and rub it off "My dear please don't cry I want you happy I'm deal with the people who were saying hate comments ; I love you I'll admit it I was jealous I fell in love with you when we were kids I didn't want to make anything weird between us but all I seem to do is be fucking up everyone please forgive me I can't live with myself knowing that you hate me" I looked at him aching in pain grabbed his cheek whispering "I love you too..I'm sorry for waiting so long to tell you that I forgive you.." I tried to smile but his lips brushed against mine and he whispered "Don't ever try to kill yourself again please I won't be able to deal with myself ..." I nodded promising..
-
-
People always asked me
"How did you survive that?"
"Are you like a Zombie then?"
"You're a act of God."
"Who is the real person who hurt you?"
"Was he actually in the hospital room with you?"
" Are you and the boy still Together?"

If you want the truth no , I'm not with him because in reality he didn't care , no he wasn't there in the hospital , Will I say his name? No. Even though how much he hurt me I will still respect his privacy for identification... But people asked me
"Who saved you from the pool?" His four friends who are now in Adult hood and one who has a family now.

Imagine a black nothingness is your surrounding instead of your life flashing before your eyes like it was nothing you're standing on a black floor. You're body is cold everywhere you stand is freezing and cold.. You stare into the distance and see a old film record standing up in the air showing part by part what you treasured in life showing you what you went through. Nothing hurts more than seeing the things you left behind trust me if you ever feel like killing yourself please Contact me or someone who can help you. 

What happened to the boy?
He told me he loved me for a month and made me give all my love to him until he stopped talking to me for 2 years. Then he decided to text me and this is what I had to say.

 Then he decided to text me and this is what I had to say