Chapter 5: The Tree Base

Fawn's POV

"Hello?" I asked questioningly as I looked around my surroundings. 

I was in some sort of tree house, and by the pine scent probably in a pine tree. The wood planks on the ground were worn down, as if someone had been camping out for a while. Specifically,  a certain kid with a red t-shirt and an iron sword. I was about to get up, but a jolt of pain caused me to lie down again. I looked at my feet, and saw the reason why I couldn't get up.

My  legs were broken. My jeans were ripped up badly, and my legs were up to my thighs with casts, that looked like an amateur dressed. Just as I was thinking so, I heard someone speak.

"Mix the potion with a little of Regen, and then mix some with the Restoring potion. Then we can give it to her." a voice said, and I immediately assumed that Sparrow had been behind the voice. But then, there were very few potion makers in Minecraftia, that the thought of him being a potion maker was a ridiculous idea. The current, most well-known potion maker was probably SetoSorcerer, more commonly known as Seto. Still, there were rumors that he had a son.

Sparrow walked into the room followed by a girl, looking a few years younger than Sparrow. She had blonde hair, and had a bow in her hair. A bow was lying on her back, and  looking about eightish, had a mischievous smile on her face.

"Come on Fawn, drink up." Sparrow said, bringing a potion up to my face.

"Nope, you know what they say about strangers. Don't eat or drink anything from them." I said, refusing to drink the potion.

"Then say ahhhhh!" Sparrow chuckled, and splashed a potion on me. Immediately, I opened my mouth wide open, and couldn't close them however much I tried. He dumped the orange liquid into my mouth, and as soon as it entered my mouth, I tasted caramel.

"So, uh, did that taste like caramel?" Sparrow said sheepishly, tousling with his brown hair.

"Yes," I said slowly. "Why are you asking?"

"That was, a mix of potions." he said. "Anyways, can you flew your legs?"

He walked over to the casts on my legs and unraveled them slowly. He hummed a quiet melody as he did, and I craned my neck to see my legs.

The jeans that were beyond repair were now repaired to their former glory, and I hesitantly flexed my leg. I mean, who wouldn't be nervous about that?

"Wait." I paused. "What was in that potion?"

"Umm, some Regeneration, Absorption, and some Restoring." Sparrow mumbled.

I got off the bed and walked toward Sparrow.

"Thanks." I said. "Anyway, how come you're such a good potion maker?"

Sparrow smiled uncomfortably. "Well, uh...."

"Yes?"

"I'm kinda Seto's son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, there's a chapter for you. Wow. I need to update a lot more. Anyway, thx for reading.

-TheCreeperQueen