what if they kept each other a secret

It was exactly a year ago.

Exactly a year ago when Richard Faulkerson Jr. lost his virginity. 

You know, he wasn't the wild type. Sure, he had grown up in that kind of environment. His cousins, Sam and Jerald, have been with girls more than he'll ever had and their big boys had experienced more than his would. Hindi nga sya nauupo o nahihiga sa mga kama nitong sila, kapag nasa condo sya ng mga ito. Who knows what happened there or whose heavenly body part they ate... and things had happened there.

Hindi naman sya nandidiri sa mga pinsan, and he doesn't hate them for doing those to women. Biology, RJ. It's a need. Sam had once told him. Yes, he had actually succumbed to temptation and took care of that need they were talking about, and sometimes he feels sorry for his tired hand, but that would be the end of it. Love making was sacred. Sex was another thing.

But just exactly a year ago... he had made love with a woman he barely knew.

Sam dragged him to a beach party. Birthday kasi noong girl of the week nya, named Patricia, and he should be there. Hindi nga nya maintindihan kung bakit kasama pa sya, but being the responsible cousin in the trio, he decided to be there.

Hindi naman nya alam na doon pala mabibinyagan ang... kung ano man ang nagpapatunay na lalaki sya.

It all happened so smoothly. Ni hindi nya alam kung sinong kainuman nya, but still, he drank, and suddenly, everything was blurry. Sa kanilang tatlo, sya ang pinakagwapo. Jerald had the sex-appeal. And Sam was... let's say, the charmer in the trio. Sana nga lang, may nagawa iyong pagiging gwapo at tisoy nya in times like these.

Someone was dancing next to him, and her moves were sensual. Her hips, grinding on his crotch, created fiction - and damn sweet, sweet, friction. His hand automatically landed on her waist, and his hips swayed as well, matching her moves. You can't really blame a man with raging hormones - ehem, a virgin - to just stand there and be stiff. In one way or another... bibigay at bibigay din 'yon, especially when Richard was a virgin hungry for experience.

And under the spell of the alcohol.

The next sound he heard would be closing doors, and a thump on the bed. There, he saw the most beautiful - and alluring - woman he had ever seen in his whole life. It was a first for him, actually, because he rarely gets turned on. Sam and Jerald had given him endless lists of women to date.

He declined them all. 

"Fuck," he cussed under his breath, as he slowly approached her. "You are so hot."

Just imagine Richard Faulkerson Jr. walking towards you as you lay in bed in the most sensual way possible, with sweats trickling down his forehead, with those muscles toned - and damn, don't even give his face a thought as it looked like he would f-cking eat you nonstop and make you scream and make you forget your own name and f-ck, just wish you'd marry him the next day and make babies the whole week.

Or the whole fucking year.

But the woman just chuckled, and he was snapped out of his reverie. "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh, well, I don't know," the woman said in the most... seductive voice he'd ever hear. She stood up from the bed, probably impatient, and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and held his body close. She licked his ear and whispered, "Maybe because I've got the best one tonight."

He was f-cking electrified, and that's when all doubts were forgotten.

Make me scream, she'd insist.

He'd reply. Gladly.

The next day, he woke up to an empty bed.

Nothing was ever said about that incident. When Sam asked him kung saan sya napunta noong gabing 'yon, nagsinungaling sya na nakatulog sya kung saan, at nagising na lang sya kaninang umaga. Sam burst out laughing and even told Jerald the story.