Chapter Six - The Runaway Bride

At the end of the aisle, awaits my groom. My husband-to-be. William. He's my childhood bestfriend. My first boyfriend. My first fiancé. As I am walking, I thought that it never struck me. Long before I already know that I don't need to realize. I'm not dumb nor will I be. That man... this man who just took my hands... Will... I never love this man as much as he loves me. I will and can never return the love he has to offer me. I don't deserve him. He deserves someone better than I am.

I looked back at the entrance. I saw Mia waiting at the door and Maria at the black Porsche' driver seat. I look at Will's startled face. Inangat ko ang kamay ko at hinaplos ng marahan ang kaygwapong mukha nito. Mata sa mata,

"There is no other man who can love me like you do. Yet, there is another woman who can love you like I can't do." Kumunot na ang perpektong mga kilay nito at hinaplos ko naman iyon as if mawawala lang sa isang haplos.

"Just remember that whatever happens, I LOVE YOU... ALWAYS... AND FOREVER..." I kissed the side of his kissable red lips many women dreamed of owning.

With that, I gather the train of my wedding gown and ran away to the door. Everyone was shocked so they did not have the chance of stopping me. Even if it is the other way around, I can for I am trained in martial arts as part of the Volcoffh.

Mia immediately open the backdoor for me and sped off which I can call a wedding escapade 9.0.

Thank you for reading!!! ^_^