Chapter Four - The Prince's Call

"SO FUN!!!..." We're in Don Salvador Benedicto, Negros Occidental and we had just rode the famous Everest Zipline here.

Hearing that squeaking voice, I turned my back at tiningnan ko si Mia na may pa hands-up-in-the-air pang nalalaman. I threw her dagger looks dahilan kung kaya't lumaki ang mga nagspa-sparkle niyang mga deep blue eyes pagbabalik nya sa prim and proper self niya. Before I could face forward, I saw her lower her head in guilt and with over pouting lips. Too childish.

"Get your lips back to normal before I cut them off you." Banta ko.

She must've taken it seriously, I heard her gaped and apologized frantically.

"Shut the hell up before I could further damage you, Mi!!!" Maria's mad now. Who wouldn't lose her temper with all the nights we haven't slept because of work?

"I'm sorry." She said using a small voice. AARGH!<- Maria

"Enough. We came here in Negros Occidental for business and not for fun. Let's go." We headed to the nearest hotel here to rest even just for a while.

"I never thought there are more adventure and so much fun found in some parts of the Philippines. I wonder when we'll come back here." Mia started again with her amazements and Maria looks funny she's gaining self control para hindi patulan ang isang ito na parang hindi nauubusan ng energy at ka-childish-an. At last, tiredness strucked Mia and we were able to sleep. We need to go home by tomorrow.

PETROVIAN PALACE

A CALL AWOKE US AND I ANSWERED SUCH A PHONE CALL BY 2 IN THE MORNING.

"What cause is for the disturbance of my sleep?" pauna ko ng my katabangang boses.

"Mornin', love. I just missed you so damn much."

"Cut the crap, will you? I haven't have a proper sleep from the last 15 days. Now, SPEAK."

"Easy, love. Easy. By the way, I love your bedroom voice. It turns me on more-"

"WILLIAM GREGORY HENDRIC SHAUNE THRICE!"-me

he really knows when I'm mad. He knows I'm not if I'm calling him my nickname for him. Will...

"Okay! Okay! Love, I just want to remind you of our wedding two days from now. I've been waiting for that day in whole my life." Gone was his playful side. He's serious now and I kinda dislike it.

"Yes. I know. Don't you worry, Will. I'll come." I assured him as I stared at the dimmed cream-colored ceiling above my bed.

"I'm relieved! I thought you're going to ditch me AGAIN. But of course, that wedding was when we were still young. You were just 20 then and me 21. We have things that holds us back, right?" emphasizing the word 'again'.

"Yes. We were young then. So, I have to go back to sleep."

"Oh. Yeah, you're sleepy. I'm sorry for the disturbance. Good night and sweet dreams, Annie." Annie...

"Yes," though I'm not sure I'll ever go back to sleep. "Good night and sweet dreams, Will."

"I love you, Annie..."

I blinked my eyes once, " I love you too, Will..."

"Always..." siya.

"...and forever." Nase-sense ko siyang ngumingiti sa kabilang line. He dropped the call na.

After the phone call ends, I decided na bumaba na para pumuntang library. i won't sleep since I can't. Ganito na ako noon pa man. Magsisimula akong mag-scan ng paperworks. Pero I decided na tumungo munang Palace kitchen para mag brew ng coffee. Dala ang aking customized phone na pinagawa ko for myself which is very convenient para sa kagaya ko lamang, I sat at one of the chairs before the wide counter table.

"You should rest since you're working with me." I already sensed her long before she set foot in the kitchen. I have very strong senses since I'm trained only a Volcoffh can.

"I should be the one preparing you your coffee, you know. Let me." Maria took the coffee I did and made it her way. I watched her as she works on it. "Old usual or stronger?"

"Stronger." She's pinpointing something and I'm not a Volcoffh if I can't point that out.

A smile quirked up her lips and her deep green eyes glinted with a amusement.

"So, I think I have to prepare the plane, huh?"

With a poker face, I stared at her.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I already have it on mind. You need not to remind me." This were those few moments I saw fun in her eyes.

"Good. I want you and Maria with me to the Philippines."

"I've heard a lot about this archipelago. They say, 'Its more fun in the Philippines'." Smirking, "Let's get it on!." Oh. Paperworks.

Now, I have decided...

Thank you for reading!!! ^_^