Chapter Thirty Five - Usual

"MISS ANNABETH." Maria called out to me when she saw me getting off my bed.

"What?"

She straightened up after lying her back on the wall with her arms crossed on her chest. "I think you should lie down a bit more."

"I won't. Besides, I have a lot of work to do in my office."

"Or, you will have that bitch chased off by Pierre. It would shed blood."

"Good idea. You're stopping me because you don't want to clean blood off the field."

"Are you telling me you will have her chased at the football field?" Ayaw niya talagang madumihan ang field. Football's her favorite ng dahil sa isang sikat na player kahit nilampaso ko sa isang practice game nito.

"Yes." Umangal siya sa sagot ko.

"Miss Annabeth!" Mia came in with a clothes rack filled with her new collections. "I missed you!" she went to me attempting to hug pero tiningnan ko siay ng masama which made her pout her lips in dismay. So childish.

Lumapit ako sa vanity table at sinuklay ni Maria ang buhok ko.

I saw Mia took the clothes out the rack at inisa-isa itong inilagay papuntang walk-in closet.

"You should have seen the faces of the boys when you had your allergy attack." Mia blurted out. Maria stiffened with that.

Oh. The last time I remembered, it was hot and cold, then black. I made a mental slap on my forehead.

"Was I naked right before I passed out?"

None said anything.

"Don't make me repeat what I've said." Sabi ko in a warning tone.

They know what I can do.

"Y-Yes..." yuyukong saad ni Mia.

Nakuyumos ko ang kamao ko. That was pure humiliation. I may have a body worth killing and dying for but they're not Maria and Mia who, in their entire service under me has seen everything. People like me don't do towel-wraps. It's cheap.

"Mia!" sita dito ng isa.

"What?!" I'm just telling the truth." Depensa ni Mia. Pokerface lang si Maria dito.

"Since its still early, why don't we head down for a garden breakfast?"

"That would be lovely! We've been keeping you accompanied for 8 days already." Mia.

"8 days?" I asked.

Maria looked at me. "Yes, Miss Annabeth. Especially when you haven't had sleep for 16 consecutive days before that." Okay.

"Hmm... A floral dress would do and a pair of Prada sandals."

Mia chirped as Maria set a bath for me.

"Where's my daggers?" tanong ko ng maalala kong wala ito sa akin.

"I had it kept in your safe." Pagbibigay- alam ni Maria.

(Safe: A secret compartment sa loob ng office ko and can be opened only by me and Maria. She knows na ang kwintas ko ay ang susi at i-press mo lang sa music box sa desk ko, it will open.)

(Daggers: my secret weapon. They come in handy at times. Hindi ito naalis sa katawan ko. If only under circumstances. Kahit pagtulog, suot ko ang leather strap kung saan nakalagay ito. Its wrapped on my thighs and is easy to hide kahit naka-mini skirt ako. It's a gift from Grandfather after finishing my Volcoffh training.)

PAVILLON

"Pain au chocolat and Bergamot orange juice for breakfast." Si Maria.

I took pieces of the bread and brought it to my mouth. The chocolate was perfectly bittersweet and melts in your tongue. Complimented with the juice of the Bergamot orange of Italy.

Just then, Mikael, Rolf and Niklaus came out. Papalapit sila sa amin. Naririnig ko ang munting kilig ni Mia. They were like greek gods. All of the MBB Boys, actually.

"Breakfast?" alok ko.

Umupo sila sa mga chairs sa harap ko.

"Maria and Mia, go to the kitchen and serve them their breakfast." Utos ko which made Mia pout in dismay.

"I heard you are expanding your banking business in Germany. Berlin to be exact." This was the first time Niklaus ever talked longer. He is also well-known internationally.

I sipped tea from the cup and face him. "It is true. I already bought a 800 sq. m. in the commonplace. I am also planning to put banks in Moscow, Russia and in some parts of Switzerland and Saudi Arabia."

"I see. How about in Madrid, Spain. If ever, let me know and I can get you a larger land for your banking as well as your other businesses." Alok niya since his family rooted back in Spain which defines his foreign features.

"I already have a lot there. Well, why not? I would have another winery or a mansion there for vacation purposes."

"So, is this some sort of agreement, then?"

"An agreement it is, Mr. Michaelson."

Maria and Mia arrived para mag- serve at binantayan kami.

"Sexy, I never thought I would find such wild chicks at the club." Si Eugene. Nagsi- apir naman sila ni Carl Stephen.

I gave him a deadly stare. Tinaas naman niya ang dalawang kamay in surrender. "Okay, okay..."

"By the way, I heard you have a younger sister of 18, Mikael."

Kita kong napatigil sa pag-inom ng tea si Damon.

"Yes. She's Merida Cair Stroem."

"I heard she's schoolmates with Lady Montgomery." I was referring sa isang noble na ubod ng maldita ang lahi.

"Diorella. She has the interest of competing with my sister, by all means." Lukot ang mukha nito. Merida is studying in a very prestigious institute where nobles and royals came to learn. Almost every students here are a show-off and pretty much spoiled. Ewan ko lang sa kapatid nito.

"Why the topic?" sabat ni Niklaus.

"I suggest that I can help her with their contest." Sagot ko.

"Contest?" Ran.

"What contest?" Rolf.

Mikael sighed. "A contest to whoever is the finest lady in the whole school. How did you know?"

"I just knew everything. But first, I have to take care of some bitchy matter." This is going to be entertaining.

Thank you for reading!!! ^_^