Chapter Thirty Six - Pierre and the BITCH

WE HEADED TO THE RECEIVING AREA OF THE PALACE AFTER BREAKFAST. Naabutan naming nagme- make out sa victorian sofa ang kapatid ko at ang BITCH nitong nakasuot lang ng night robes. I stood in front of them with my arms crossed. Nalaman nila ang presensiya ko making them stop.

"Sissy." Mapait na tawag ni Stefan sakin.

"Rule number 415. You know I don't tolerate whoring in my house."

Umayos sila sa pagkakaupo pero di nagtagal ay parang sawa kung mangunyapit ang BITCH na ito sa kapatid ko. "Steffie babe, lets go to your room and I'll make you satisfied," masamang tingin sakin, " rather than being with this BITCH."

Stefan sighed. "Babe, don't call her that."

Hah! He sided on me? How imbecilic.

"Let's go." Pagyaya nito sa BITCH.

Not so fast. I strongly grabbed her arm and threw her on the hard floor.

"Sissy!" Stefan na gulat sa ginawa ko. Aawat na sana ang MBB Boys pero madali silang pinigilan nina Maria at Mia. Even Vince cannot penetrate. Why would he? If that ever happens.

The BITCH writhed in pain. "Mia get this BITCH out of my house." Utos ko. Tumalima siya at kinuha ang BITCH papalabas. Akmang pipigilan siya ni Stefan but I hit his head using a kick. He knocked off into the sofa bed, not aware of my attack since his focus was with his BITCH.

"Remember, you are to follow my rules as you are in my house."

"Why do you have to do this, huh?!" he was about to attack me when someone took him away. It was Vince.

"You should not hurt a girl. Especially your sister."

"A girl?! She may be my sister but she is a monster!"

With that, my burning desire to punish rekindled. "Maria, free Pierre. I want to see him play with the BITCH."

The room was all quiet and everyone's eyes grew wide.

"Y-You sure, Miss Annabeth?" kita ko ang panghihina niya.

"Yes. I am sure." Parang nag- aalangang umalis ito.

"You can't..." di-makapaniwala si Stefan sa sinabi ko.

"Of course I can and I will."

"You are a-"

"I know right." At umalis ako to see the some entertainment.

Someone pulled my hand papunta sa isang lugar na kami lang. Si Vince.

"Hey. You should not do desperate measures like this. You might get the girl killed."

"Who said I'll get her killed? I just want her to learn her lesson." I said avoiding his deep stare.

"By getting her chased by a beast?!" his grip tightened.

I loosen my hand and sinampal siya. "Pierre is no beast. He's my dog. My baby. My friend."

He doesn't seem hurt by my slap. Inilapit niya sa akin ang mukha niya making me feel unease. "You can have friends- real friends. A person like me."

I can feel his warm breath in my face as his face drew near until iilang inches nalang ang kulang para maglapat ang mga labi namin.

"A-a friend like you..." pabulong kong sabi as I started to get lost to his eyes.

I gazed at his luscious lips as it nears and touches mine. I seemed lost in ecstasy when be started to deepen the kiss. It felt wonderful and overwhelming as I returned the kiss with equal fervor. My hand grabbed him by the nape as his hands pulled me closer by the waist. The kiss lasted long pero nauudlot ng makaramdam ako ng papalapit na presensiya. I pushed him and walked away.

FOOTBALL FIELD

We are sitting here in the bleachers as the BITCH was standing in the middle of the field.

"Are you sure about this?" Tanong ni Ran.

"Hindi ka ba makukulong nito?" si Eugene.

"You're out of your mind." Komento ni Andrew.

Prente namang nakaupo't naghihintay sa pag-start ng show sila Rolf, Niklaus, at Mikael pero makikita mong di sila masyadong nasisiyahan. Busy naman sila Tristan, Ian, at Carl Stephen sa cellphones nila. Sina Jaime at Damon nama'y nag-uusap about their sex lives. Hay naku!

I can see Vince in deep thoughts. I know he doesn't like this. So? I don't care.

"Miss Annabeth... Pierre is ready." Pagbigay-alam ni Mia.

"Good."

Sa baba, Maria is pulling back Pierre who is eager to attack the frightened BITCH. Lumapit si Stefan sa kinauupuan namin. "You still have approximately 1 minute, 2 seconds, and 6 milliseconds to try to stop me." Ako.

"As if I could stop you." He bitterly said that to me.

"I said try. You can't stop me. I don't hesitate."

"Yeah, right." Note the sarcasm. "Go ahead. She's just a mere girl. Do whatever you want with her. I don't need her anyway." Tumayo ito at akmang aalis na ng...

"Arghh!!! Why did you punch me?!"

"You deserve that. After humiliating your elder sister and putting me in so much waste of time, this is what you get. It isn't enough yet. Maybe, a torture would do."

His eyes were wide in horror because he knows I'm not kidding.

"Hey, hey, hey! That's enough of your sibling fights. We should focus on the chase thing." Saad ni Ran.

I watched the field as the chase began and get amused at Maria who is fuming mad since it's the football field were currently at.

"I won't hesitate not to teach her a lesson. Mia, tell Maria to finish my works here in France after 10 minutes. You will have to pack my things for the Philippines." I ordered.

"We're going back na?" gulat na tanong ni Damon.

"I thought we're on a vacation." Si Andrew.

"Did I say you're all coming? Of course, you can stay all you want- no girls allowed in my house- I'll make sure you're all monitored. Damon, don't flirt with the staffs as well as you playboys. Only the one who wants to go back will come with me."

"Of course I want to COME with you, babe." Malisyosong sagot ni Damon. I gave him a death glare that made him look like a poor puppy.

"BTW, why are you going back? For what?" si Tristan.

"Who. For Merida Cair Stroem."

Thank you for reading!!! ^_^