The Perks Of Being Annabeth Petrova

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
May contain chapters with bed scene so if you don't want to read the chapter, just move on since I made the continuation understandable. To those who are open-minded- I support you. Hahahaha! 😁
Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

All rights reserved.

INTRODUCTION

Catherina Isabella Marinne Elizabeth Petrova Volcoffh-Duquaine, Crowned Princess of Coscovia and the Volcoffh Heiress

Also known as The Lady Miss Annabeth Petrova

Cold...

Heartless...

No-mercy-at-all...

A MONSTER

Vincent Anton Salvatore, the Richest Bachelor in the Country

Serious...

Snobbish...

Feared...

Highly-respected...

THE BILLIONAIRE

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi, there! I just want to thank you for giving time to read my story. Also, I'm sorry if I cant live up to your expectations because this would be my first time to write a story publicly. You would be expecting typographical errors as well as wrong spellings along the way but I will do my best not to do that. Please be patient whenever I update my story since I'm busy for school since I'm just 15 and currently a high school student and in pilot section so we really have a lot to do. The story will be in Tagalog-English BUT do expect wrong grammars because I'm not that good in Tagalog for I am a Negrense or my mother-tongue is Bisaya. I want you to know that I'm writing this for my own will and not because I want fame. If ever you would leave a comment or hit vote, thank you very much form the bottom of my heart... I would be very happy if you FOLLOW me because it will inspire me to write. And, if ever, PLEASE don't be too harsh on me when you comment, it hurts you know and I'm just human and I also get hurt at times. I'M NOT PERFECT.
By the way, the pictures here with people will not be the portrayers of my work. It is up to you kung sini ang gusto niyo. I leave the decision to you. Kung mapa- kpop dyan o vampire diaries. Anime or hollywood stars. Mapa- sikat na loveteams dyan o real couples. Kahit kayo at si crushie niyo o love one noyo. It is up to you.
I also want to thank LemonLeonadale because she's my first follower. Hehe! Classmate ko siya and seatmate. Hehe! Hi Mia!!!^-^¥
Thank you once again and I apologize for taking so long for the AUTHOR'S NOTE so, this is it... ENJOY READING!!!