Chapter Fourteen - Sissy?!!!

OFFICE

"FROM THE INFORMATIONS I GATHERED AND THE MESSAGE PRESIDENT ALVARO SENT STATING HIS ARRIVAL, IT IS TRUE THAT HE IS GOING TO BE HERE BY THIS EVENING." I looked up to her from the laptop on my desk.

"He didn't lie to me." I stated.

"Yes, Miss Annabeth. You only want to know if he's up for a surprise or not." Tinumbok niya ang gusto ko.

Mia sighed. "I already told the Michaelis Billionaire Bachelors to go home since the President will be arriving soon. They seem to be disappointed but eventually, they went home." Pag- iinform niya.

Andito kasi kami ngayon sa office ko in Makati. "Good."

"Will you be out early, Miss Annabeth?" Mia asked.

"No, I won't. I will be here overtime." Sagot ko at tinutok ang mga mata ko sa laptop sa harapan ko. I can see Mia na tumango lang at the corner of my eyes. Usually, my office hours ends by 7:00 p.m. and if working overtime, I stayed up to 9-10:00 p.m. Sometimes, if needed, I am still here by midnight or until morning. The two went to their own offices just beside mine.

I checked my Maurice Lacroix watch. 22:41 p.m. I secured my files and turned the laptop off. I took my Givenchy bag and called my assistants via intercom. A few seconds later, they entered and were off to Malacanang with a black and white McLaren F1. Pinagbuksan kami ng isang Jonathan na naka- pajamas.

"G-good evening, Miss Annabeth..." mukhang nawala ang antok nito ng makita ako. I entered and headed for the stairs.

"Mia, I will have a beige Mark and Spencer tonight." Referring to my nighties.

"Noted." She managed to smile as I ascended. I stopped at the middle ng bumaba dito si Dad na naka- barong at mukhang kadadating lang.

"11:32 p.m. Uwi ba iyan ng matinong babae?" taas-kilay nitong pagsisimula sa akin.

I stared at him blankly. "Well, no. Unless she's a workaholic businesswoman. Besides, I'm not a model daughter. What do you expect from me, Annabeth Petrova. You said that yourself." Lalampasan ko na sana siya pero he grabbed my arm to stop me.

He looked at me kahit I avoided his gaze.

"You are Annabeth Petrova, yes. But didn't you know that a certain Stefan Petrova is throwing a party at the Coconut Palace tonight?"

My eyes flew to his fast as I heard the name. I waited sa idudugtong niya.

"Inviting all bachelors and girls as if they own the world. I learned it from Ran since he asked me if I knew someone named 'Stefan Petrova'. So, I told him I don't, but I'll see to it to ask you." Mahabang sabi niya as if he knows what I want.

I was just quiet still.

"Annie...?" untag ni Dad sa'kin.

Not breaking eye contact, "I know him. Very well."

"Maria, get me my keys. Tell Mia to cancel the Mark and Spencer and bring me some important company papers." I commanded as I retreat to the ground floor, leaving Dad at the middle of the staircase.

"Yes, I will. Which key, Miss Annabeth?"

"Cassiopeia." She threw the keys at me and I caught it. I sped off to the garage, entered the pass on the screen-lock. The door opened and my baby glistened under the moonlight. I went inside, enter the keys and drive.

COCONUT PALACE

I opened the car window as to let the guard see me. He recognized me and open the gates immediately. I parked the car at the front. Maria and Mia arrived with a black Range Rover. I tossed my key to Maria since I do not let anyone na gumamit ng baby ko except Maria and Mia. I went in at sinalubong ako ng mga abalang kasambahay. Pagpasok ko ay doon pa lang nila napansin ang presensiya ko. May lumapit sa akin and I remember her name's Tanya.

"G-good evening, Miss Annabeth. U-uhmm... h-hindi po namin alam na uuwi pala kayo ngayon."

"May pag-uutos po ba kayo para sa pagdating nito? Ang kwarto po?" tanong naman nung isa na si Eya.

"D-dito po ba kayo mag-hahapunan, Miss Annabeth?" isa naman na si Loisa.

"I came here urgently because of a man named 'Stefan'. I'm fine, I don't need any changes with the house and I won't be having dinner." I looked at them with fearful eyes, " Where is he?"

sa takot, tinuro na lang nila ang direksiyon ng pool area.

As I neared, I can hear EDM and see wild party animals.

"Now, we're up to some ice bucket challenge!!! Who's game? Come on baby! Don't be shy." –emcee

"Who is she?" I heard a bimbo in skimpy red bikini asked her bitch friend in a revealing pink bikini, referring to me as I stepped outside mula sa well-polished na lumber floor to ground.

"Maybe she's one of us. I bet one of Stefan-babe's whores." Guess ng bitch friend niya.

I looked at them sharply. Parang gusto kong mag-practice ng kick-boxing ah. Their jaw dropped and instantly look envious ng makita nila ng lubusan ang ganda ko especially when their boys 'woah!-ed' and were stung by my beauty.Hah! Mainggit kayo!

I kept on walking, sharpening my senses in search sa lalakeng may pakana ng party-ing ito. I hate these kind of parties. It disgust me.

I saw the MBB's in the corner enjoying those girls na pumapalibot sa kanila. Oh. They're invited. I shouldn't doubt that. Parehas ng likaw ng bituka ang mga binata sa hinahanap kong tao. A few seconds more of avoiding the wild crowd, I found the man behind this shindig in front of the stage set up near the pool's edge. I was about to make my way to him ng natutok sa akin ang spotlight. My hair slightly covered my face preventing people to see my rare beauty. I was taken aback with the two whore friends a while ago, grab both of my arms at they drag me tungo sa gilid ng pool. Papatulan ko na sana sila ng,

"You deserve this, whore-y bitchy." Bulong ng isa then let go of me. Large amount of ice-cold water poured above me and I slipped on the tiled poolside because of my killer Prada heels.

Ice Bucket Challenge.

I went straight to the six-foot deep part of the pool. I did not expect this but I should. I am Annabeth Petrova. I stilled underwater then naririnig ko ang concerned na mga tinig ng tao. I was caught on my waist by a firm hand and was retrieved out of the water. I knew this feeling. I acted for CPR and when he saw my face,

"SISSY?!!!"

On cue, I punched his face with a very strong force I calculated with Physics, a normal person could lose consciousness in an instant.

Thank you for reading!!! ^_^