Chapter Twenty Nine - The Vacation

ILANG WEEKS ANG LUMIPAS AT OKAY NA ANG LAHAT. Umuwi na si Will dahil bigo siyang mahanap ako. Eugene and I are in good terms- well, much more better terms now. The only thing not in progress ay ang pakikipaglapit ko kay Vince. He is really a snob. Akalain mo, me- naturingang the most beautiful woman on earth at most richest person in the world next to my grandfather eh inii- snob ng lalaking iyon.

I'm back here now sa Malacanang at nag- iisa lang. Hindi kasali ang mga assistants ko at ang staff ni Dad. Wala kasi siya. May pinuntahang summit somewhere in the U.S. In- invite ko ulit ang MBB Boys dito sa palace.

"So, ikaw lang ang nandito?" tanong ni Tristan.

"Yes. Maria and Mia as well as the staffs are not included. I suggest we proceed to the entertainment room." Aya ko. Bigla namang dumating si Vince in his Levi Strauss, Giordano belt, Lacoste shirt at Kenneth Cole shades. He's so handsome as hell.

Nagkaniya- kaniya silang humanap ng pwesto. Refreshments were served by Daphne- a maid, which sinimulang i- flirt ng mga playboys. Particularly Damon.

I sat in between Ran and Vince sa mahabang black sofa sa gitna ng room. Umusog papalayo si Vince which made me felt a pang in my ice- cold heart.

Eto na. Tanggap ko na. I'm falling inlove with Vince and I can't help it.

Binalewala ko ito at tiningnan ang paperworks sa harap ko. Yes. I bring my work wherever I go. I'm busy like God.

Kahit ang ingay nila, I managed to finish the stack which kinagulat ng dalawa kong katabi 'coz I only did it for 10 minutes 8 seconds and 3 milliseconds. My IQ is above normal. You wouldn't want to know. I'm sure you'll faint.

"My work here is done." Pahayag ko. Tiningnan nila ako.

"I think I should go back to France to handle my wineries there. I might come back in a year or so." They were so quiet but I can see dismay all over their faces.

"Why not come with me?" alok ko.

"Really?!" di makapaniwala si Eugene. Tumango ako.

"Like for real? When?" na e- excite na si Cole.

"Like now." Ako.

I took my phone on the table and called Maria.

"Get my plane for Bordeaux. I'm leaving with the boys. Tell Mia to pack up my works."

"Should I inform the Petrovian Household staff about your arrival, Miss Annabeth?"

"Don't. I want to see what their capable of of having sudden guests."

"Oui, Miss Annabeth." Maria in a french 'yes'.

"Are pretty ladies found there?" pilyong ngiti ni Damon.

"In my estate, no. But yes there is in the commonplace of Bordeaux. Just make sure you won't bring any of your girls in my house." Sabi ko.

"Oh yeah!" pagdidiwang nila. I flew my gaze to Vince and he was calling his secretary. Probably for the vacation.

PETROVIAN PALACE

"The Lady Miss!!!" Gulat na gulat na tawag ng staff sakin. They meet me at the entrance in perfect alignment with their neat uniforms of black and white.

I was the lead and followed by Maria and Mia, then the boys. They were amazed by the palace's interior with frescoes filling up the ceiling and those long curtains and drapes that prevent the sunlight to pass through the glass windows. It is classy with its gold features and dark colors. A touch of vintage and modernity.

"Woah! I've never seen such a heavenly abode." Sambit ni Tristan.

"I was the one who chose the interior for this house." Paalam ko.

"You're one hell of a girl!" si Carl Stephen.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

An aged woman in her late 50's came rushing to me with a towelette in her semi- wet hands. Longing and joy registered her face upon seeing me. "Lizzie!" she said in a sharp french accent and embraced me tightly. 'Lizzie' for Elizabeth. So Urggh!

"Caridad!" I hugged her back. It felt like home with her. She was my nanny back when I was a child and stood up as a mother figure to me and Stefan.

She gently caressed my face. "You look as beautiful as ever! Give me that beautiful smile of yours. I missed you so much!"

I managed to smile a bit that it didn't reach my eyes.

"There there. You now exactly look like your-"

"Caridad." I avoided the topic. I frowned.

"I want the guests to have full accommodations and give them the Petrovian Services they deserve." With that, sinenyasan ko sina Maria at Mia para umakyat tungo sa room ko. "And oh. I want to see fresh white roses on the centerpiece for lunch."

Thank you for reading!!! ^_^