Friendship Has Begun

Hello my viewers, I welcome you to my first new story "The One Where You See Him".  I will be trying very hard to make this my best, so I need all of your opinions in the comments. Thank you! Enjoy!

 "Jess! Come downstairs now! Breakfast is ready." Jess mom yells. Jess was just an ordinary girl, just like the rest of the girls on the earth. Well, of course she's an ordinary girl. But enough of all of that, let's skip to where her life gets REALLY fun. Don't worry, it'll be fine.

On September 9, first day of school in third grade, Jess walks her way down to the cafeteria to get some of her breakfast. She's always hungry. After eating breakfast, she waits patiently for her teacher. After 5 minutes of waiting, her teacher finally arrives. 

"Hi! Sorry for being so late, i'll introduce myself later in the class okay?" Jess teacher says.  When Jess get's in her class, she's prepared for her third grade year.

In the second year of third grade, a surprising news is told. Jess was so excited she had a BIG smile. "A new student will be joining us today!" Ms. Flick says. Everybody in Jess's class kept silent and watched as the new student enters the class. "His name is Mike, say hi everybody!" Flick says. "HI!" everybody says. For some reason, Jess gave a look at Mike but didn't notice it.

But she knows that this year, will be the BEST year. And it was, they became best friends. They'll tell each other secrets and always stand up for each other. Same thing happened in middle school. But in high school, that's where EVERYTHING begins to change.

September 10, first day in high school, Mike stands in the hallway looking for Jess. When he looks to the left, Jess says "Hey Mike!" but for some reason Mike screamed and fell to the floor. "Don't scare me like that.." Mike said.  Jess laughed. "It's not funny..." Mike says. "Oh, sorry! *laugh* It's just a little funny for me." Jess replies. Mike still, frowning. "Still upset?Hm, fine. This will cheer you up."

Jess walks to Mike and hugs him. When she lets go, Mike seemed to be blushing. But Jess didn't notice it. She leaves but Mike, still blushing. After school ends, Mike walks out of the school thinking 'Phew, can't believe I survived the whole day without seeing Jess...'. But after he said that, he heard a voice coming.

"MIKE!MIKE I GOT GREAT NEWS!" a voice shouted. Could that voice be...? Jess? 'Oh no no no, not her..! Shoot, I need to run.' Mike thought. He ran as fast as he could with his legs but wasn't fast enough. "Gotcha!" Jess grabbed Mike's hand. Both of them blushed REAL HARD.

Jess had pulled herself to Mike TOO close.