I promised and meant it

It's been a long time since i've made a new chapter for this story. I was busy for others stories but now it's spring break. Yaaayyy. So I have enough time to make a new chapter. On Wednesday i'm going to Manhattan for an appointment. But hey, I got to make a chapter :D.

A new year. 

A new year has arrived.

Jess and Mike is a couple too. Which was great news for Mike. But still, Jess hasn't broken up with Jack. So, it's time.

"Are you sure he'll be okay? I feel guilty for this." Jess said. "Nah, besides, Jack doesn't look like a type of guy for you." Mike said. "Mike?" Jess said.

"Yeah?" 

"I have to tell you something." Jess said. "What is it?" Mike said. "You know Jack right?" "Of course I do." Mike said.  "Well...Jack is Jessie's brother.." she said in a nervous tone. 

Mike stopped. 

"J-Jessie..?!" he said. 

"Yeah..the one you first killed." Jess said. "Jessie the jerk?!" he said angrily. "Are you getting angry?" Jess nervously said. "Probably. I hate him. I dislike him. This is another reason you shouldn't date him. A brother of a guy I hate and killed." Mike said.

"I'm gonna go to Jack's house now." Mike said as he went out. 

"I really have a bad feeling about this.." Jess said.

It took 14 minutes to get to Jack's. Mike knocked on the door. The door opened and appeared Jack. "Mike? What are YOU doing here?" Jack said. "We've gotta talk." Mike said. "Is this about Jess? I tell you, me and Jess are together." he said.

"I don't think so. I just want to say..." Mike started.

"You're breaking up with Jess." Mike ended. 

Jack's eyes widened. "Hold up. You want me to break up with Jess?!" Jack said. "Yes. Can't you get that clear?" he said. "I am NOT breaking up with Jess. What made you be super overprotective of her?!" he said. "Look kid, me and her traveled down a dark history now we covered that history. So now I want you to break up with her because I do NOT want to open that dark history." Mike said.

"Wait a second. You did something to her. That's why Jess was so scared of you from the beginning. What'd you do to her?!" Jack said in an angry tone. "JUST BREAK UP WITH HER FOR FUCK SAKE." Mike yelled.

Jack pushed Mike. "TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HER!" Jack yelled.

"I KILLED YOUR BROTHER OKAY?! JESS WAS DATING YOUR BROTHER UNTIL I KILLED HIM!OKAY?! THAT'S WHAT I DID TO HER! I KILLED HER LOVE!" Mike yelled in tears. 

Silence. 

Silence opened.

Silence came.

Jack froze.

"You what?" Jack said. 

"I killed your brother..Jessie." Mike said. 

Jack was about punch him but Mike pushed him into his house and locked the door. He took out his knife. "I'm sorry.." Mike cried. Jack had tears streaming down. "At least...tell Jess I love her.." he said. 

Mike raised his knife up and then..

...he stabbed him.

He stabbed him multiple times. 

He opened it again. He opened the history. 

"I'm so so sorry Jess...I just couldn't handle him.." Mike said to himself. He washed himself and placed his cloak on and went out the window.