True Heart Desire

On Friday, Mike finally got to talk with Jess and had a great time. But still, after that day...Jess and Jessie still talked together. And Mike wasn't too happy about it.

"I don't know what to do mom!" Mike said. "You've got to tell her the truth honey." his mom said. "But that'll make Jess upset! She made a promise that we'll both be best friends forever. And if I tell her we won't be together forever!" Mike replied. "Then take some time. Love gets really rough. If Jess is a couple with Jessie come talk to me. But now let them be." his mom replied. (Mike's mom name is Savannah.) "But...what if I can't handle it?" Mike asked. "Always come to me when there's a problem." Savannah said. "I always have a solution." Savannah said.

On Saturday, Jess and Jessie went to Mike's house. *DING-DONG* Jess ringed the door bell. The door opened and when Mike took a look at Jessie he tried to stay calm. "Come in." Mike said.  Jess and Jessie went inside. "What a cool place you have.." Jessie said. "W-Thank you..." Mike said. Jess sat down on the couch and Jessie sat next to her. So did Mike.

Jess P.O.V

I fear that this day won't turn out to be good. But I doubt it it will happen. I just hope the two of them can get a long. "So..what kind of Math project should we do?" I asked. "I don't know...fractions stuff?" Jessie suggested. "Great idea Jess." I said.  "Mike, do you wanna do fraction stuff?"  I asked.  "Sure...what a great idea.." Mike said. Mike seemed to be pretty off lately...wonder why. "Okay, we have to really WOW our teachers okay? We want a good grade on this." I said. "Or else grammy would make me do the laundry.." Jessie said. I laughed. So did Jessie. "Okay focus on the project okay? Let's not fool around." Mike said.

After 3 hours of working me and Jessie decided to leave.  Once me and Jess got on the porch I heard Mike say "BE SAFE ON THE SIDEWALK!" "DON'T WORRY!" I yelled back.  "Let's go." I said.

Third P.O.V

Weeks later, it was October 1, Monday. Jess went to school, this time without Jessie. And Jess was happy because she was planning something. 'Okay Jess. This day will be the day I will tell Jessie my true feelings! I hope he accepts it. If no, I don't know what will happen.' Jess thought. She was gonna tell Jessie her true feelings at the end of the day.

It was the end of the day, Jess was so nervous. But they're...best..friends? Jess didn't want to abandon Mike so she just called Jessie a friend. Jess waited until she saw Jessie walk out of the entrance way of the school. "WAIT! JESSIE!" Jess yelled. Jessie stopped and looked at Jess. "What is it?" Jessie asked.  "I need to tell you something." Jess said. "Ever since the day I met you...I think i've received a new feeling." Jess replied. Jessie started to smile. "I may have..fallen in love with you." Jess said. "I really like you Jessie." Jess said. Both of them started to blush.

"I-I...I don't know what to say...you really like me?" Jessie said. Jess nodded. "If you don't think that way, then i'm cool with it you know...like I don't wanna give you a hard time and-" Jess was caught off by Jessie sweet lips.

"I like you too Jess." Jessie said. And they both hugged. Mike...he was behind the bushes. And he watched the whole thing. Tears came falling down. He clenched his fists. 'All of this will end now.' Mike thought.  Then, he ran.

Mike furiously opened the door and slammed it. "Mike? What's the matter?" Savannah said. "They're together now...Jess....AND THAT DAMN JESSIE!" Mike slammed his hand on the table. He was panting. "He stole her away from me...that damn....that GOD DAMN BOY!" Mike slammed his fist on the table.

Mike was sobbing. Savannah came to Mike and patted on his back. "Now now, i'll help you. But listen well." Savannah said. "I don't make good decisions. So pick what you wanna pick. Okay?"  Savannah said. Mike nodded.

"The first choice." Savannah said.

"Kill Jessie." Savannah said.

Mike wide his eyes. "MOM ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'LL BE ARRESTED!" Mike yelled. "You won't." Savannah said. "My husbands' father was like a wizard. So I wanted to be like him. So I made this cloak that allows you to be invisible. I know you thought these things weren't real. But you're wrong. Wear this and kill him." Savannah responded. "But..what if...Jess finds out?" Mike asks. "Tell her the truth then. If she doesn't want you, then she doesn't want you. But I doubt it will happen." Savannah said. 

"Second choice." Savannah said.

"Tell her the truth or do nothing." Savannah said. 'What should I pick? God, why does life have to be so rough? I want Jess to myself but..kill Jessie? That's too risky....if it costs my love for Jess. I'll have to do it.' Mike thought. "Mother." Mike said.  "Hm?" she said. "I've made my choice." Mike said. "And what is that?" Savannah said. 

"I'll kill Jessie." Mike responded. Savannah nodded. "I see. Here. Don't let anyone take it. And don't tell everyone." Savannah said. She handed the cloak to Mike. "Take a knife with you too." Savannah said.  Mike looked at the knife and took it.

On Tuesday, Mike walked to school. He was thinking about of him killing Jessie. He tried not to think about it. Then he thought of Jess. He loved her so much. His only wish was to be with her. But he now knows that is gonna be hard. Then he saw Jessie and Jess holding hands. He growled and decided to kill Jessie later.

In school he saw Jessie and Jess kiss....which made him more angrier.  Every time Mike sees Jessie and Jess with love it makes him go all crazy. Then, December came. Christmas was coming up and Mike knew what he had to do.

On Thursday, December 5, english class came. "Okay listen up students! Since christmas is coming up we will be having a christmas party. Understood? If not interested then don't come. I will be giving out the papers okay? I'll answer your questions later."  Mr. Nickel said. 'A christmas party? I bet Jessie and Jess will be there under the mistletoe....wait. A mistletoe! That's it! Get ready Jess.' Mike thought. He had a smile on his face. Once he received his notice, it said :

"  The Christmas Party will be held on December 20th. Please bring  back this notice on December 13.  I hope you all have a wonderful time at the party. I can't wait to see you there! 

- Mrs. Mena "

'December 20 huh? I can't wait.' Mike thought. "Any questions?" Nickel asked. 4 hands showed up. "Yes Dani?" Nickel said. "Is it true that when two people kiss under a mistletoe, are they like, true love?" Dani said. "Yes. But it'll take some time for it  to happen. Good question though." Nickel replied.  At the end of the day, Jess ran to Mike. "Mike! Are you coming to the party? It'll be so much fun!" Jess said in excitement. "Uh, yeah. I'm coming to the party. Are you?" Mike asked. Jess nodded. "Yup! Can't wait to see you there! Bye!" Jess said as she was walking away. But suddenly Mike grabbed her. "Wait." he said. "What?" Jess said. "Can we both walk home together? You've been spending to much time with Jessie. It's been a long time since we talked." Mike said. "Good point. Okay fine." Jess said. "Let's go!" Jess said with a smile. And Mike smiled too.

Then a week passed. It was December 13, and a lot of the students handed back the notice of what they were given.  By the end of the day, at midnight Savannah looked outside. She saw one star, she knew what was gonna happen. But she wouldn't tell.

"A True Heart Desire..." Savannah said.

"He'll have it....I know."