Liars

On the next day, Jess woke up to eat some breakfast. Jess was thinking about what happened yesterday. While thinking about that, Jess knew that there was something wrong. And she wanted to know what. So, when she arrived at school Jess saw Mike enter the school.  She followed him in there and tapped on his shoulder. When Mike turned around, he jumped and screamed a little bit. "You scared me again! I told you not to scare me like that!" Mike said. "Oops, sorry! I just need to ask you one question." Jess replied. Mike's face started going red. 

"Well....about yesterday...you were acting strange and weird out there. Is something wrong that you wanna tell me?" Jess asked. Mike's face was red alright.  "U-Uh...no. Nothing here to say!" Mike responded. Mike started walking away but Jess grabbed him by the shoulder. Jess pulled herself too close to Mike but didn't care. "I want you tell me what's going on right now. I need to know."  Jess said. They both started to blush.

"I don't have anything to tell you! Please, let go of me!" Mike said. Jess let go of Mike and saw him walk away fast. She glared at him. Something is going on alright. 

After school, Jess sat on the bench thinking of a way to get Mike to tell her the truth. She knows that he's lying. But she has to convince him in some way.

Jess POV

I know something is going on with Mike. I know he's lying. But I have to convince him in some way. But why won't Mike tell me? Hm...ah! I've got an idea. I just hope it works.

Third POV 

Jess waited until Mike exited the school. And she saw Mike.  She quickly stood up and ran to Mike. Mike face turned red again. What was going on with him? "Mike we need to talk. Don't worry it'll take some few seconds."  Jess said. "Just follow me." Jess said. Mike was following Jess into an alley where nobody was around. 

Jess took Mike's hands and looked at him in the eye. Mike's face was going real red. "Now, Mike I want you to tell me the truth. Please be honest with me." Jess said. Mike was still blushing but started to open his mouth.

"Fine..i'll tell you. But don't tell anyone. Okay?" Mike said. Jess nodded and waited for his response.

But this response...didn't seem right.