No..is it really you?!

Sorry I couldn't make a new chapter for quite some time. But now I have the chance to do so! And just wanna say, this chapter may shock you.

After the day when Jess first time kill humans, Jess had nightmares and such. And the nightmares never stopped. 

Jess walked down the stairs groaning and looking messy. "Hey Jess, are you okay?" "What'd you think?" Jess gave a face at Mike. "So..no?" Mike said. Jess threw herself down on the couch. "Ugh! The nightmares! They can't stop!" Jess said in a depressed tone.

Mike placed his arms around her. "Don't worry. At least you got me here. I'm sure the nightmares will stop in a few days." "I think i'm having these nightmares because I killed people." Jess said. Mike looked at Jess.

"I can't stop thinking about it..." Jess said. 

"Hm. When I kill people, I never have nightmares." Mike said. "That's what got me thinking. Why don't YOU have nightmares and I don't? You killed a person and slept well. I kill a person and I don't sleep well..." Jess said.

"Maybe the reason why I have these horrible nightmares because...killing doesn't fit inside of me." Jess said. "I don't know.." Mike said. "I've always wanted for you to kill someone for me.." Mike said. "Yeah well, I never even wanted to kill someone." Jess said.

"Mike."

"Hm?"

"What are you drawing?" Jess asked.

"Just the letter "I" since I have nothing else to do." Mike responded. "I'm gonna draw a letter too." Jess said. And Jess drew the letter "E".

After they were done drawing Jess started to have a headache. "Ow..! My head hurts.." Jess said. "OW! And this one hurts bad!" Jess nearly fell down but Mike quickly grabbed her. "Let's take you to bed.." Mike picked up Jess and went to their bedroom.

Mike placed her down and Jess looked bad. "Ow..." Jess touched her head. 

Mike looked worried.

"I'll try to give you medicine. I'll be right back. Okay?" Jess nodded and watched as Mike quickly ran out the door. Mike opened one of the cabinets and grabbed the medicine. Mike ran upstairs and walked to Jess.

"Okay. Here." Mike helped Jess sit up and Mike handed her the medicine. After she drank it Mike suggested "You should take a rest for a while.." Jess nodded. "Yell if you need me. Okay?" "Okay.." Jess responded in a very pained tone.

Mike sat down on the couch thinking about Jess. He felt worried that he thought of scary things. What if Jess dies? Mike can't live without her. What happens if someone is coming after her? Mike can handle that, can he? What if someone placed a spell on her? Mike would know what happens next.

Mike tried not to think about it but he loved her too much. And cared her the same way he loves her.

While Jess was sleeping, Jess had this weird dream :

Where am I? Is this another nightmare? Please, I don't want it to be another nightmare!

Who is that person in black? "Jess? Is it really you?" the unknown man asked. "I-I'm sorry..but who are you?" I said. The man walked to me. What's happening?! How does he know my name too? Is it Mike?

The man is very close to me now. 

It's like we could kiss!

I blushed.

"Jess..don't you remember me?" the man asked. "I'm sorry. I don't recognize your voice..." I answered. "At least I can do this.." What the...?!