New Year's Day or Eve

I'm starting to feel MORE better then yesterday. Hopefully in 3 days i'm normal! Now, in this chapter, I don't really have that much thoughts for this chapter so..i'll try my best to make this a beautiful chapter. If it's bad, I think i'll agree. Okay bye.

Mike was still kneeling down for an answer. Jess smiled. But faded away. "I'd love to...but.." Jess said. "But..but what?" Mike stood up, worried. "Jake kissed me...and I didn't want you then, so I loved him back. But now...since i've changed...I just...don't know how to tell him. He looked so happy of me and him being together. It might even lead to questions about what happened in Wisconsin. They'll think that we're some strange people or somethin'. " Jess said.

"I'll tell him then. If he's too heart broken then I don't really care. And besides, we're in this together. Okay?" Mike said. Jess looked up at Mike. "So..can you be my girlfriend..?" Mike said. Jess smiled. "Of course I can." Jess hugged Mike. And Mike hugged Jess.

Jess and Mike went down to the kitchen and ate breakfast. After they ate breakfast, a doorbell was heard. Jess went to open the door to see who it was. And it was a really strange person. 

"Hello." the stranger said. "Um, who are you?" Jess asked. "I think, i'd rather not tell. It'll spoil too much about my appearance. I heard that a person, died near Bayside High School. And I heard that you may have been related to this person." the women said. "Uh..yes. That would be my..mother. She died yesterday. Killed, actually." Jess responded.

"By who?" the women said. Mike stood up and said "Do you really, need to ask all of these questions?". "Yes I do. This murder sounds very interesting and I would like to know more. In fact, this is the first murder that happened near Bayside High School." the women said.

"Really?" Jess said. "Indeed. But, I want Jess to come with me."  the women said. Mike looked worried. "W-What? Why should she?" Mike said pulling Jess behind him. "It's going to be okay. Don't even try to pick a fight with me young man." the women said seriously.

"Why you-" Mike felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Jess looking worried. "It's okay. Don't worry about me. I'll go." Jess said. The women nodded and went outside. "What are you thinking? This is a person we don't even know! She could...even hurt you. You know that's my worst fear. Well except of..losing you." Mike said. 

Jess smiled. "I'll be fine. Just let me do this. Okay?" Jess said. Mike sighed. Jess went out of the house and walked in the car and waved to Mike. Mike waved back. And he worried.

While in the car, Jess asked "Um, where..where are we going?" "To my office. Do not worry." the women said. "The office where we will have a little...talk." The women said. "Um..what..what's your name, ma'm?" Jess asked.  The women sighed "Lady Monica." she answered. "Lady..Monica?" Jess said. Monica nodded.

"Such..a beautiful name you have." Jess said. "Thank You." Monica said. "Your..welcome." "Hm, say, you sound a little worried. Are you worried?" Monica asked. "To be honest with you..yes. I'm a bit worried." Jess replied. "Well," Monica chuckled. "You shouldn't be. I just need..to talk to you." Monica said.

Then the car stopped. "Here we are." Monica said. Jess looked outside. It looked like a very old house. "This is where your office is?" Jess said. Monica nodded. "Indeed. Now, let's go inside, shall we?" Monica smiled. But her smile didn't seem like an ACTUAL smile.

Then they both went inside the house. Inside looked like a magic room or something. "Wow, this house is..beautiful." Jess said. "I know. Now have a seat please." Monica said. Jess sat down on a couch. "Now. Your mother died, yesterday right?" Monica said. Jess nodded. "I heard, that your mother turned out to be a pedophile. Right?" Monica said. Jess nodded.