The Journey Begins

After the day of Jessie's funeral, Jess left the school and went to a new one. Her new school was in New York. Jess and Mike has been living in Wisconsin.  And that was really far, which broke Mike's heart. His beloved lady was sent away. And he couldn't do anything about it.

After school, Mike went home and said "Mother." "Hm?" Savannah said. "When I killed Jessie....Jess hates me now. And now Jess got sent away to New York..what should I do?" Mike said. "Follow her of course." Savannah said.  "WHAT?! Again, ARE YOU CRAZY?! That's soo far!" "I understand Mike. But if you really want her to yourself then follow your heart. Trust your heart, you even killed Jessie for Jess. That was a risky task, correct?"  Savannah said. "Well yeah....I didn't want anyone to be with her.." Mike replied.  "So is the traveling to New York. Traveling to New York is a risky task, it takes a lot of hours to get there. But you won't fail." Savannah said. "How?" Mike asked.

"Every mile has to have a place you need. But if not, as I told you, I wanted to be like a wizard. A gifted person. So, I made an never-ending food that you can eat. But never donate it to some people, okay?" Savannah said. "Wow. Okay. But thanks though. I'll go find her!" Mike said as he started packing his things on his journey to New York.

After 1 hour of packing, Mike was finally ready.  "Bye mom!" "Bye Hun!" they both said as they waved hands to each other. Mike started to walk to New York.

After 1 day of walking, Mike became so EXHAUSTED. He couldn't walk anymore, not even 1 mile...he started to give up but then thought about Jess and Mike hanging out together. But Mike decided to take a break.

"I...don't know...if i'll find her...*pant*" Mike said. "But...I must...see her..." "See who?" a stranger asked. Mike looked who was behind him and saw a man. "Who are you?" Mike asked. "Just some random person. Just asking, who is "her" you're talking about?" the man asked. "Jess. She was my best friend, then I started falling in love with her so I wanted to be with her. But Jess didn't want us to be a couple so I thought, if Jess doesn't want us to be a couple, then I won't let anyone be a couple with her. And then this guy, Jessie, started hanging out with Jess and they both became a couple. So, I...Jessie is gone now." Mike replied.

"Jess huh?" the stranger said. Mike looked a little confused. He thought the stranger...something was wrong with him. "Where's this "Jess" person at now?" the stranger asked. "New York." Mike replied. "Well, what'd you look at that, my son is in New York too! His name is Jack, and he goes to Bayside High School, I bet Jess is there too. I bet they're having a great time!" the stranger said with a smile.

"N-New York? J-Jack? B-Bayside High School?"  Mike said nervously. "Are you alright?" the man asked. "I-I'm sorry....i'm okay." Mike responded. "You sure? You look a little worried about something." the man said. "No, i'm okay." Mike said. "Well, since you're traveling to New York...by walking, would you like to hop in my car? I'll take you to New York." the man said. "U-Uh, no thank you. I'm good." Mike said. "No, come inside. You'll feel better." the man said as he stepped inside of his vehicle (Van). "No, i'm good." Mike said as he was walking away.

"Are you sure?" the man shouted.

"Yes, i'm sure." Mike responded.

"Mm....okay! Good luck!" the man shouted.

"Thanks! I'll need it!" Mike shouted.

"No problem!" the man shouted.

Mike walked away for 5 more hours, but finally, FINALLY he arrived at New York! Mike took out his phone and called Savannah.

*PHONE RINGING* Savannah : Hello?

Mike : Mom! It's me, Mike. I have great news to tell you!

Savannah : Wait, let me guess...you arrived in New York?

Mike : Yup! I can't wait to see Jess!

Savannah : "Yeah...uh Mike?" "Yeah?" "Can I ask you a question?" Savannah asked. "Yeah, sure! What is it?" Mike said. "Did you meet a man? Be honest with me." Savannah asked. How did she know about the man? Is Mike's mom REALLY a wizard. Isn't this world supposed to be a REAL world? Without fantasy? "Mom...how did you know?" Mike asked. "No time to explain now. Do not, I mean, Do NOT trust that man." Savannah said. "W-Why?" "Because that man...*sigh*...that man is coming after you." Savannah replied. Mike wide his eyes.

"Coming for me? Why?!" Mike said. "I can't really tell. It'll make this problem go worse. Just go on and find Jess. But if you see that man...do not talk to him. IGNORE HIM." Savannah said. And those were the last words Mike could ever hear from Savannah. Ever.

Mike searched up where Bayside High School was. It said " (I rather not say the street. Or else you'll stalk the people in that street. O_O)" " Kennedy Street huh?" Mike walked to Kennedy street. And it took, 18 hours to get there. 

Then Mike arrived at Kennedy street. Then, Mike started to cry. He found Bayside High School. He even saw Jess! But he decided not to make an entrance or a scene to her. So first..he needed a house. He checked his wallet and only saw $50.95. Mike needed to earn more money...but how? So, he looked for an apartment instead. Then he saw the right apartment for him. He unpacked his stuff and really liked this place. It only costed $30.75. 

Mike relaxed and thought ' Wait, I forgot to sign up as a student to the high school!' Mike quickly got out of his seat and got dressed

Mike relaxed and thought ' Wait, I forgot to sign up as a student to the high school!' Mike quickly got out of his seat and got dressed. He went to Bayside High School and nobody was there. 'School's over huh?' Mike thought. Mike went to the office and talked to the principle. Now, all Mikes' gotta do is relax of what Jess's reaction is gonna be, and act natural. 

On Wednesday, Mike woke up and got dressed for school. When Mike looked for mail, all he saw was...a uniform. HIS SCHOOL HAS A UNIFORM. But he's cool with it anyways. He wore the uniform and walked to school. Mike inhaled and exhaled.  He was so nervous to meet Jess again.

When Mike arrived at the school, he looked for Jess. AND Jack, Mike hoped to be with Jess THIS time. And not kill Jack this time like he did to Jessie. After 5 minutes of searching, Mike's frown..turned into a smile.

Mike found Jess! ' Okay, you found your beloved lady. Now it is time to meet her again. Be strong Mike! SHE'S YOURS! ' Mike thought as he said "JESS!!JESS!!" he yelled. Jess turned around and wide her eyes. "M-Mike?! What are you doing here?!" Jess asked in confusion. "I traveled to New York for you." Mike said with a smile. 

Then Mike saw a boy walk to Jess, "Oh hey Jess." a stranger boy said. Jess turned to the boy and said "Hey Jack." . Mike didn't like this. "So, this is Jack?" Mike asked. Jess nodded. "Who's this?" Jack asked as he was looking to Mike. "My...best friend...Mike." Jess said in disappointment. 'Did Jess really just call me a "best friend"?' Mike thought."Oh hey Mike. Nice to meet you." Jack said in a joyful voice. "Nice to meet you..too." Mike said in a weird tune. 

'So this is Jack huh? I better have some trust in you' Mike thought.

'H-How did Mike find me?! Is he really crazy over me?! Oh no, if me and Jack become a couple...then Mike will kill him too like Jessie! Relax Jess. All you have to do is not be a couple with Jack. And everything will turn out to be A-Okay...oh my god Mike.  Stop falling for me or i'll fall for you instead!' Jess thought.

What will happen between Mike, Jess, and Jack?