I need you back..

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating that much...I had school work and I haven't been feeling well. But..i'm back!

Jess just stared at Jessie.

Jessie finally landed on his feet and walked towards her holding out his arms. And Jess ran right through them hugging him tight.

And Jessie did the same. 

Jess's tears continued flowing and tears formed in Jessie's eyes.

But Mike...he was shocked.

He killed him.

HE KILLED HIM!

So..how did Jessie come back to life?!

"Get..get away from her." he said.

Jessie turned to Mike and glared at him.

"No thank you. I don't think she will ever want to come back to you ever again you evil bitch." he said. "Jessie...what are you talking about?" Jess asked letting go from the hug. "I need to tell you something that will make you come back to me." he said.

"Remember when your mom placed a spell on Mike?" Jess nodded.

"Well..." he said.

"ALL of THAT was a PLAN " Jessie said. 

Jess just...she just stood there.

"Y-You mean...my mom and Mike planned all of this?" she asked nearly breaking her voice. 

And....

...Jessie nodded.

Jess slowly looked at Mike still, tears flowing.

Mike just..he just stood there looking at Jess's face.

"J-Jess..it's not what you think..! He...he's lying.." Mike said. "Oh really? Why would I ever lie to the woman I love the most?" Jessie said.

Jess just gave Mike a cold, death, despair stare at Mike. 

But then she looked away.

"J-Jessie...can we leave now?" she asked. "Of course my dear." Jessie turned to Mike and gave him a evil smirk.

Jess held on to Jessie's hand.

"N-No..please Jess! Don't leave me...please. I need you Jess! You know that...right?" Mike said.

"Mike...I gave you all my trust. And you blew it." Jess said not looking at Mike.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you one thing Mike did." Jessie said.

"And what's that?" Jess asked. Mike started to shake. 

"Mike killed Jack too..." Jessie replied. Jess jumped.

Jess quickly looked back at Mike. "You...you lied to me too?!" she said. "Jess, please let me explain-" "No! No.." Jess cut him off.

Jess squeezed Jessie's hand.

"Jessie...I want to leave..NOW." Jess said raising her voice.

"Sure." Jessie said. "JESS NO-" But before he could finish his sentence, they already disappeared into thin air.

Mike had tears flowing down.

He..he lost her.

He lost her for the FOURTH TIME! (Or fifth.).

He grabbed his hair and kicked the wall. "Fuck...fuck...FUCK!!" He yelled in tears. "Fine..fine. I..I don't need you anyway..I DON'T NEED ANYBODY!" He said.