The Dates

Jess opened her eyes and noticed that Mike and Jess survived the fall. They were on the ground and when Jess looked up, she could see the bridge.

When Jess looked who was in front of her, it was Mike. They were so close to each other that it seemed like they were going to kiss. Jess wide her eyes and blushed so much her face became the color red.

Then Mike opened his eyes slowly. 'Oh-oh god! Mike's waking up!' Jess thought as she tried to stand up to run away but Mike pulled her down, going into Mike's arms. "I won't let you go anywhere away from me from now on." Mike said as he pulled Jess tight. "M-Mike...let me go..!" Jess said as she tried to free herself.

"No! You nearly made my heart break into pieces. From now on, go tell your mother, that you're gonna live with me." Mike said. Jess, hearing Mike's words, made Jess gasp. Jess tried to run away as hard as she can.

"I-I don't want to!" Jess yelled. "Too bad. Since you nearly killed yourself, i'll be more over protective over you now." Mike said as he pulled more tighter. Jess sighed. "Doing that hug was a huge, horrible mistake that i've ever done in my life." Jess said in disappointment. "Doing that hug made my life much better." Mike said.

"Can we go now?" Jess asked. "Mm...no. I want stay like this for a few minutes." Mike responded. 'Has Mike completely gone out of control? Oh..oh no. Wh-what's that feeling?! Gosh, i've gotta get out of here.' Jess thought.

"Can we please go?" Jess asked. Mike rolled his eyes and said "Fine.". Mike stood up and so did Jess. Jess was going to escape from Mike but Mike grabbed her hand quickly and said "I told you, I won't let you run away from me.". Jess sighed.

While they walked to Jess's home, Mike pulled Jess to him a lot close. Jess blushed. Then they finally arrived at Jess's house. "Finally." Jess said. Then they entered Jess's house. "Mom? Mom are you here?" Jess said. Then they saw Jess's mom coming out of the kitchen. "Yes hon-oh. I see that uh, you've brought Mike here. Are you two a couple now?"  (Jess's mom name is Julie) Julie said. "No." Jess responded. Mike looked at Jess and smiled. "We're almost a couple." Mike said. Jess rolled her eyes.

"So, why is Mike here?" Julie asked. "Because I want Jess to live with me." Mike said. Jess was saying a "no" to Julie. Mike pulled Jess behind Mike. "Uh, why?" Julie asked. "Because she nearly committed suicide. And I want to protect her from now on." Mike said. Julie looked at Jess in despair. "Jess?! What's wrong with you?!" Julie said. "So, can she live with me?" Mike asked. "Is Jess comfortable with it?" Julie asked.

Mike looked at Jess for an answer. Jess thought about it and gave an answer. "Yes. I'm good about it." Jess said and this made Mike smile.  "Well then, yes. Jess can live with you from now on." Julie said. "But I want you to keep her REAL protected. Jess, don't do anything like that ever again. You got that missy?" Julie said. "Yes ma'm." Jess said. "Good. Go pack your things." Julie said.

After 20 minutes of packing Jess's stuff, Jess was finally ready.  "Okay, I hope you two have a wonderful time!" Julie said as she was making her way to the front door. Julie opened the door and Mike and Jess were holding two heavy bags.

"We should've got a car..." Jess said. "Well, I didn't go to a driver's test so...soon." Mike responded. After 5 minutes of walking with heavy bags, they finally arrived at Mike's apartment. They both entered the apartment and went into  an elevator. 

On the 16th floor, Mike and Jess stepped out of the elevator and walked to room 4. Mike opened the door and Jess quickly got inside and looked for two bedrooms. And there were two bedrooms. "I'll take this room." Jess pointed to the room next to the kitchen. "Fine." Mike said. They unpacked Jess's stuff and got prepared for their First night.