You betrayer...

Feeling better already! I think i've got some energy to create a new chapter. I went to the doctor today so, yeah.

New Year's Eve was coming up, and Jess and Mike couldn't wait. But they both decided to have a sleepover at Julie's house(Where Jess used to live.) for 1 week.

Jess ringed the door bell, "Moom!! It's me! Jess! Your daughter!" Jess said in a happy voice. The door opened and Julie was there. "Oh, hi sweetie! I've missed you so much!" Julie said as she hugged Jess. "Come in, come in!" she said. Jess and Mike walked inside. Then this is where things are about to get FUNKEH.

Julie stopped..at Mike. "Well, you've grown a lot, haven't you?" she said as she poked Mike's stomach. Mike did a nervous chuckle, "How weird, of you saying that Mrs. Wind..." Mike said. "Well, you know me! Right Jess?" she said. Jess looked embarrassed. "Yeah...don't make me feel weird Mom." Jess said.

"So, where are we gonna sleep?" Mike said. "Well, Jess, you know your room right?" Julie said. Jess nodded. "Then go sleep in your old room!" she said. Jess ran upstairs to unpack her stuff. "So, I sleep on the couch or do I sleep with Jess cause' I feel comfortable with that." Mike said. "Well, you are a protective one huh? I'm sorry, you can't seem to sleep with Jess. But, we have an extra bed in my room. Would you like to sleep in it?" Julie asked. "Uh, can't you move it to Jess's room?" Mike said.

"I'm afraid not. That bed came along with this house. So if you rip it out, some of the house parts may collapse. It could even hurt my little J-J." Julie said. Mike sighed. "If so, where is this "bed" you're talking about?" he said. "Follow me hun." Julie said.

They both walked upstairs to Julie's room for Mike to sleep in. But Mike didn't feel comfortable with this. He thought Jess's mom as a..pedophile. But he thought that, THAT thought was a bit...disturbing to think about. So as they arrived at Julie's room, Julie said "Here it is! I'll be downstairs if you need me. Okay? Have fun hun!". Julie left the room and Mike looked at the bed. It sure was a big bed. But Mike knew that there was something wrong with Julie. He just knew. But he rather not jump to conclusions.

When Julie made breakfast, she called Jess and Mike to come. "Okay..what's for breakfast?" Jess said. "We are having..." Julie said as she was holding a pan filled with pancakes shaped into something.."Pancakes of your face!" Julie finished. "Wow..! Mom, you're such a good baker!" Jess said. "Why, thank you darling! Mike, what'd you think of my pancakes?" Julie said. "Oh-um, they are looking good..*gulp*." Mike replied. "Oh, how sweet of ya!" Julie said as she kissed Mike on the cheek.

"Okay, do any of ya'll want honey?"  Julie said. "Oh me!" Jess said. Julie poured honey onto Jess's pancake. Then they both started to eat. But, when Mike looked at his pancake, he saw hearts around his face. When he looked at Jess's pancake, there weren't any hearts. What's going on with Julie?

After they ate, night began to fall.  Jess yawned. "What, time is it?" Jess asked. "8:54" Mike responded. "It's almost 9:00! Let's get to bed now." Julie said. Julie shut the lights and went upstairs with Jess and Mike. Jess went into her bedroom. "Goodnight now!" Jess said. "Goodnight love!" Mike said. Jess blushed. "Goodnight to you love." Jess said smiling. She closed her door. "Well, you too are so lovely together!" Julie said.

"Why..thank you Mrs. Wind." Mike said. "No problem Mike." Julie said. They both got into the room and closed the lights."Goodnight Mike." "Night!" Mike said. And they both went to sleep.

At 2:56, Jess heard noise down in the kitchen. She slowly opened her eyes. "What on earth is that noise?" Jess said. She got out of bed, opened the door quietly and tiptoed quietly. Then she saw Julie at the kitchen counter with papers filled with hearts. Jess walked back without saying a word. 'What was my mom doing down in the kitchen?Actually, what was she doing with those papers?' Jess thought as she made her way back to her room.