Christmas Time

I'm starting to feel a little better but i'm coughing while making this new chapter. It sure is a pain of being sick. (O,~,O)

After the dance, Jess and Mike got so excited for Christmas! Tomorrow was Christmas day and today is Christmas Eve. "Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow!" Jess said. "Me too! I can't wait to open my presents." Mike said. "Wait. My parents aren't here so...how CAN we get presents?" Jess said. "Oh, poo. No presents for us?" "Hmm....oh! I've got an idea! How about we go shopping for each other's presents. But don't tell what we're buying." Jess suggested. "Good idea!" Mike said as they both got dressed.

Then they both went shopping. 

"Hm...what should I get him..." Jess said as she looked around for a present. 

"Let see..lets see..." Mike said as he looked around for a present too.

At 5:25 they both went home. When they both arrived at home they were both holding A LOT of presents. Jess smiled. "Let's start wrapping" she said.

They both went to their own room and wrapped for 2 hours. Mike was the one that was done. Jess took about 2 hours and 30 minutes to get the wrapping done. "What took you so long?" Mike asked. "It's hard to buy 20 presents..." "WOAH!That must've costed a lot of money of buying those things! Are you rich or something?" Mike said. Jess laughed. "Nah, I just save my money for important things.  My mom buys me clothes and stuff." Jess said. "How much presents did you buy for me?" "14.." Mike replied.

"Wow...I bought more presents than you." Jess said. "Well, it's not like a competition." Mike said. "I know...it's just that...i'm a just kind of a special girl for a boy to have. *smiles*" Jess said. "And that's why i'm the lucky guy." Mike said as he kissed her cheek.

Jess and Mike was having wonderful time. "What should we do next?" Jess said. "I don't know. Um...how about...we go outside and see the stars?" Mike suggested. "Okay." she said. They both grabbed their coats and sat on the highest hill they saw. And there were two glowing stars. 

"So beautiful.." Jess said. "I know..." Mike said. Then their hands were coming for each other. Their hands touched. They both looked at each other. They both smiled. They laughed. And looked away. But, when Jess was looking at the stars smiling, Mike looked at her. He saw her sparkling eyes that, he can't help but want to have...a family with her. 

"Jess?" Mike said. Jess looked at Mike. "What is it?" "U-Um...never mind.." Mike said. Mike looked away and Jess looked at him. She smiled. She grabbed Mike's chin and placed her lips on Mikes.

 She grabbed Mike's chin and placed her lips on Mikes

Then Jess pulled away. Mike face, left in surprise. Jess blushed and smiled. And the kiss happened at..6:25. Jess stood up and pointed at the two glowing stars. "Are those the two glowing stars you were talking about?" Jess said. Mike nodded. "At 6:25 right?" Jess said. Mike nodded and checked his phone. He couldn't believe it. "It's 6:25 right now..."

Jess wide her eyes. "EHH?!" Jess took Mike's phone and looked at the time. It was really 6:25. Jess gave Mike's phone back. "I guess 6:25 turns out to be a lucky time huh?" Jess said. "I guess so..." Mike said. Jess stretched. "Shall we go?" Jess said. "Yes we shall." Mike said. Jess held out her hand and Mike took it.

They both walked home and went to the 16th floor and into room 4. They hooked up their jackets. "I can't wait for tomorrow!" Jess said. "Me too." Mike said. "I know it's too early but..should we sleep?" Mike said. "Um..oh! Not yet." "Why?" Mike said. "I need to deliver my mom present's. I'm gonna go, you stay here." Jess said as she picked up 4 presents. "Nuh-uh, you ain't going without me missy." Mike said as he put his coat on. "I'm going with you." 

"Fine.." Jess said. They both walked through the dark night to Julie's house. But when they arrived..something wasn't right.

Jess peeked through the window and all she saw was darkness. "Where's my mom?" Jess said. "She's probably sleeping." Mike said. "No, I know her very well. She always sleeps at 9:00. And never shop on Christmas Eve! Where is she?" Jess said.  "I don't know. But just put the presents down. I'm sure she'll come back and pick those presents up." Mike said. Jess placed the 4 presents down in front of the front door and left.

(CHRISTMAS DAY)

Mike slowly opened his eyes and sat up. Then he realized, that today was Christmas.  He jumped out of bed and slammed the door open. He quickly ran over to Jess's door and opened it. "JESS!" Mike shouted. He walked to Jess and was shaking her. "Wake..up! It's christmas!" Mike said. Jess opened her eyes slowly. "W-Wha..?" Jess said.

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD!" Mike said.  "W-Whaa!" Jess said. "W-What are you doing?!" Jess said. "Hurry up! It's christmas!" Mike said. "CHRISTMAS?!" Jess shouted. Jess stood up and pushed Mike out of the way making Mike fall on the bed.  Jess ran to the calendar and saw Christmas day. "Yes! It's christmas!" Jess squealed. 

Jess walked to the christmas tree and saw TONS of presents.

Mike walked to the christmas tree too. "On the count of 3, we open our presents quickly. Okay?" Mike said. Jess nodded. "1....2.....3!!" Mike said as he ripped through the presents paper. And so did Jess. They were both laughing. Mike's present was a picture of Mike and Jess. "Aww...so kind of you." Mike said as he blushed. Jess present was a mistletoe. "You got me...a mistletoe?" Jess said.

Mike's face turned into fear. "Y-You don't like it?" Mike said. "No Mike...I don't like it..." Jess said. Mike turned his head down.

"I LOVE IT!!" Jess said as she jumped onto Mike. "You nearly scared me!" Mike said. Jess laughed. "I'll love anything you have for me." Jess said. Jess sat up and so did Mike. "Well, you wanna try the mistletoe out? It's my favorite. You know why?" Mike said.

"Why?" Jess said.

"Because.." Mike took the mistletoe and placed it on top of both of them and grabbed Jess's shirt and pulled her into a kiss. Then pulled away. 

"That's why

"That's why." Mike said. Jess smiled and blushed.

(CHRISTMAS EVE, 6:40)

"Are you sure you want to do it? Seems a little bit rough." a stranger said.

"I'm sure." Julie said.

"Oh what's his name though?" the stranger asked.

"Mike." Julie replied.

(WHEN JESS DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HER MOM WAS, THIS IS WHERE HER MOM WAS.)