Chapter 11

James PoV

The next morning I woke up early and went down to the common room. I didn't want to miss lily coming down for breakfast. If I was here before everyone else I could watch for her to come down.

I waited patiently. Hours later everyone was gone at breakfast and doing their usual Saturday things. But I hadn't seen lily at all.

"Sirius! I need the map!" I said running into our dorm.

"Peter! Thank goodness someone is here! Do you know who had the map last?" I asked when I saw Peter sitting on his bed reading.

"I think Remus did. He said he found a new passage out of the school and wanted to add it to the map." Pete said without looking up.

"Thanks! Where is he?"

"Bathroom I think. Why do you need it so bad?"

"Lily has been gone all night! Snape kissed her. And she ran off and has been gone."

"Oh. I think i saw her last night go up to her dorm. I was in the common room around like 3:30."

"Thanks petey!"

I ran out of our dorm and to the girls stairs! When I stepped on the first one I realized my mistake.

I had totally forgotten that there was a charm on them! Whenever a boy steps on the stairs they turn into a slide. I stepped up and then they became a slide and I fell my face hitting the slide. I slid down and then stood back up as I heard someone screaming on their way down.

Next thing I know I'm being knocked into and I fell over again! I had hit my head on the ground and someone was on top of me.

"Sorry bout that. I wasn't expecting the stairs to turn into a slide!" A familiar voice said softly.

"Lily!" I said rather loudly. Then I did something I wasn't expecting! I hugged her!

"James...? Are you okay..?" She said though she was hugging me back!

"Just great!" I said smiling into her hair. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know! I spent all of yesterday crying and sleeping in an abandoned hall!" She said hugging me tighter.

"Awww lily! Don't let snape get to you! He's a slimeball! He doesn't deserve to even talk to you that's how great you are!"

"Aww thanks James. We should go down for breakfast." She said pulling away and standing up.

"Yeah.. Breakfast.." I was a bit dazed about what had just happened but I stood with her.

Sorry this is a short chapter guys. I'm having a hard time in my life right now and can't find any time to write and I'm having a bit of writes block. If you have any suggestions comment them and I'll tag you in the chapter I use them in if I use them! Please comment star and fallow! Thanks so much guys you really bring a ray of sunshine into my life!