Summer letters

Hi James,
How are you? How's your summer going? My mum got us a new television! A television is what we watched that scary movie on last week. But the only difference is, mine is small enough to fit in my living room!
     Yours truly,
                            Lily

Lily,
That tellyvishon thing really interests me. How do muggles get them to move?! They don't have magic! My summer has been amazing. Even better since you owled me first! And I actually got to hang out with you. :) how is your summer been?! I hope it's been good. If not you can go ahead and tell me why it isn't good.
           Love,
                       James

James,
My summer hasn't been to good. My sister is just kind of mean. She doesn't have magic and doesn't like that I do. She thinks it's freaky. She hates it! When Snape and I were friends he would say that she was just jealous of my powers. And I used to believe that, but not so much anymore. And if you're really interested in muggle things, go talk to Arthur! He knows loads of stuff! I'm afraid being apart of the wizard world has made it so I don't quite remember how to be a proper muggle. Oops! I don't care honestly!
        Love,
                 Lily

Evans!
Have you got any idea what you've done?! James saw the "love lily" in your last letter. Now he won't stop freaking out! He thinks you're in love with him! We all know that you only fancy him. At least for now any ways. But now he's probably gonna ask you out this year! Also do you know how tired I am of hearing rants about how "amazing lily is" or how "smart and pretty lily is" I swear I have memorized all the thing she loved about you just on this years rants alone! You've just messed everything up by saying "love lily" on your last letter.
          Sincerely,
                             Sirius

Sirius,
I don't care.
               -Lily