Contacts

It's now the next day, and I am in English class just staring blankly out a window waiting for the bell to go.

Suddenly, I heard the door open, but I never looked that way as I am busy watching a few students below me.

After a few seconds, a hear a few chairs screech around me, this time making me a little curious.

When I do look, I was quite shocked. The captain sat just to the right of me as Rowan sits beside him and Nick sits in front of him.

There is no sitting plan so, why sit here?

I didn't realise how long I was staring at Nick pulled me back to the real world when he waves his hands in my face acting all cheerful.

"Hey, teammate!" Nick says more cheerful then he looked.

"It's Ashley," I respond with a smile making Rowan and The captain look my way.

"Ashley," I thought I heard the captain whisper, but who knows.

"I'm-" Nick was about to say until I cut them off.

"Nick and you are Rowan." After I say that I soon realise it was quite rude of me.

"So you don't know my name?" I look directly at the captain as his voice was deep and all I can say is that it was sexy, not like yesterday's when it was tensed and restless.

I have to stop having these dirty thought. Can't I just say his voice is sweet or... something I want to listen to it all day, oh there I go again.

I shake my head mainly for his question but also to get those thought out of my head. He started to look a bit down until I added, "I only know everyone else's name on the team because when you were planning the layout of the game yesterday, you said everyone's name but not yours."

He seemed to brighten up and looks at me directly in my eyes making me melt into those crystal eyes of his.

"It's Issac, Issac Main," he says, eyes not leaving mine.

"Nice to meet you."

"Alright, class! Today we start our new topic for our exam."

After English class and biology (which no one I know was in) it was finally lunch time. I'm not those type of girls that buy salad and sandwiches, I'm the sort that would buy pizza, pasta, lollies and sweets.

I line up getting my food as I got some chips and pizza with a juice for the side dish.

As I was going to walk out of the cafeteria to go sit on a bench, I found while in biology looking out a window, well that was until I was getting pushed towards a table and I was gently but not avoidably pushed in a seat.

I was frozen... Shocked for a moment until my body returned to my conscience.

I look around to recognise everyone, the soccer team but there were a few girls properly girlfriends or whatever.

"Ashley," Nick says stealing one of my chips with a grin on his face.

"Nick," I say with the same attitude that Nick gave me, happiness but with a little sass.

Everyone looks at me before laughing as Isaac was just smiling. His smile would light up this whole world. It was just so perfect, and I can't believe I am talking about a smile.

His whole facial expression change. He now has high cheekbones, white teeth I never noticed and even dimples!

I look away as quickly as I can just in time when Nick stops laughing, "Ashley can I have your phone for a sec."

I didn't know what for, but I said yes anyway and handed it over gently. I didn't have a password, so I don't have to worry about unlocking my phone.

He began to quickly type, and I was curious about what he was writing. When he was finished, he tried to hand it back over but Rowan beside him grabs it and starts typing then it goes to the next guy and so on.

I waited until it got back to me and I look to see all their phone numbers in it.

I look through all their contact names.

Hottie nick

Sporty Rowan

Smiley Declan

White Panda Tristan

Sexy duckling Brodie

Jake the snake

Touch this body Mathew

Can't touch this jet

Goalie Robert

And last;

B (Issac)

B? What does that mean? Brainy, best, bubbly, bouncy.

I look over to him to see him invert his eyes away but I just look at the screen again maybe that 'B' wasn't meant to be there.

I shrugged and close contacts and started to actually eat my food before Nick did.

Finally, school ended for the day, but nothing significant happens that I have to report the detail. I went to English and then to art and hang out with the guys similar to the first break but I do notice Isaac doesn't talk a lot but he acts so confident and energised on the field.

I am now at home on my computer at five o'clock on Skype talking to my friend from my old school. It is quite a bore talk. What are doing? Are you happy there? Are you settled? How are you?

We only talked for twenty minutes before my father calls me down not sure if dinner is ready.

I walk into the lounge room assuming this is not about dinner.

"Yes," I say walking up to him as he sits on the couch.

He looks at me and smiles and says. "You have the day off tomorrow we need to some gear for Tomorrow night.

"Don't they have there own stuff?" I ask.

"Yes, but I want to made them feel as comfortable as they would at their homes."

My dad is always like this; caring for

others before himself.

"Okay. But why don't I have to go to school?"

"You always said you knew the latest trends," my father smiled using my own worlds against me from a year ago.

"Wait a second. How will they even know where we even live?" I blurted out feeling like a victim among stalkers.

He just laughs. "I got all there formed when I got this position, so I got all there details like phone numbers," he says sarcastically.

"I got all those as well," I accidentally say as I widen my eyes that I actually let that slip.

"Oh really, you move fast girl," he says in a girlish voice making me freak out. But behind his act his eyes shown anger even range!

"Okay, okay stop it already," I playfully hit his shoulder making him quiet.

So no school tomorrow. I wonder what everyone will think?