99 problems

"Okay serious guys, what's going on with them?" I ask glancing over at Rowan and Nick fighting once again.
It's like they can't stand each other.

"They've only known each other for for around 2 or three year but they can't seem to get enough of each other, just let them be. There worse than children on sugar if you ask me," Declan states.

I never thought someone as smart and handsome looking as Rowan would actually be this childish, I mean I understand how this personality suits Nick.

"I mean don't you think there acting a little strange," I mention looking around at the rest of the group.

"There's no cure for stupidity."

Before anyone could speak another word. Nick and Rowan come to join us. Suddenly the Astmosphere went awkward with the sounds of crickets in the air.

"So..." I look down at the table as I fiddle with my thumbs. "4 more days until the final match."

"About that are you sure your okay?" Isaac questions with concern.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You took quite a hit only a few weeks ago."

"I'm fine, the hit didn't effect me greatly," I didn't know what else to say to that. Of course it hurt, the impact sent me into dream land how could I not be greatly effected. I love soccer and I love this team.

"Okay If you say your fine, your fine."
Back to the awkward silence.

I couldn't help but notice Nick squirming in his seat as Rowan sat across from him with a sort of death glare. Do they hate each other now?

Never mind them. I jump up from the table as everyone seems to watch with confused eyes questioning where I was heading.
"Training remember?" I question as some groan and some where silence.

Don't get me wrong, the guys love soccer and the team but training everyone day with championships just around the corner, it's impossible to concentrate on anything.
"Doesn't your father every get tired?" Declan complains walking beside me with his bag dangling over his right shoulder.

He's right, except for the fact that he does laze
around a lot, I have never seen him fall asleep on the job, not since I went to the hospital.
There were so many questions lingering in my mind; I'm I the cause of why my father is restless? Are we going to win the championship ? What's with Nick and Rowan? And beyond all that what's happening with Isaac?

I know something's up. I don't won't to pry but if he's hiding it it must be a big deal specially the way Trixie was talking about it.
Before I realised it I stopped in my tracks. What are we? Isaac and I I mean. We kissed that night didn't we? It's been how long? I can't even remember. How could I forget such a thing? I'm not sure if he liked me, what am I saying. Of course he does, he kissed me so he must, right?

"Earth to Ashley," Isaac waves his hand in my face as I blinked a few times. He put his hand to his side as I look at his piercings eyes that drew out my soul in a gentle way. My heart begins to thump at how close he was, it reminded me of that night which made me blush in embarrassment. I turn my head quickly hoping to god that my hair would cover my face.

I clear my throat, "keep moving." I didn't mean it in a rude way, I just didn't want them to stand and watch me like this.

"Says you little miss stopper!" Jake loudly laughs as he far ahead of the group. What can I say? Jake is one of the fastest in the team.

We begin to walk again towards the oval which seemed to be taking forever with this silence. I glance around the group as Rowan was lagging behind. I turned my head to see what he was looking at; someone on my left. I search down the row. There was Brodie, Tristan, Jet and Nick on the end that was focused ahead with soft facial expressions. He turns quickly to look at me as he must have felt me staring. He didn't think it was creepy as he gave me the biggest smile as his eyes were squished from his risen checks.

To be honest he looked like a child. If i believe I thought this before but he's resemblance is ridiculous. How can a male teenager look this innocent and cute. I kinda what to keep him as my pet or adopt him, he was that adorable.
But he stopped smiling as his eyes turned towards Rowan as his smile went into a strange frown.

Someone's hand gently brushed across mine but ignored it as I focused on Nick and Rowan. Once a finger stroked my index finger, I couldn't ignore it any longer. Was it him? 
Mathew nor Declan would do such a thing. I blushed again at the thought of Isaac touching me. I didn't turn around but I walked towards the oval as everyone begun to follow.

We were now on the oval as everyone swung there bags like it was discus or threw it like shot put. I on the other hand gently please mine in the middle of everyone's scattered bags. I took off my over sized jumper as I feel someone staring at me but I couldn't look as my head was stuck at the moment. I pulled up which made my hair come out of my tie making me groan in annoyance as I heard a laugh. This time I looked in the direction of the laugh to see my father. He wasn't the one staring, it was a different stare, it's hard to explain but the feeling was nice.

By the time I chucked my hair up Trixie was making herself on the field. Nick shouts her name once again as he was about to go towards her like the rest of the guys did but I watched when Rowan rapidly grabbed Nicks wrist. Nick looked uncomfortable but he had a sign of relief in some sort. Rowan looks away before letting go as Nick runs with the others.

I didn't wait as I walk towards Rowan getting fed up with questions. Rowans expression barely ever changes, he's like a statue.

"What's up?" I ask standing beside him looking at Trixie being surrounded. In a way it made me jealous but then it didn't. Rowan faces me with his icy blue eyes that seems to make me shiver. He seems to be different, more colder.
He didn't answer straight away as he looks back over at who I would suspect be Nick. "What's with you two?"

"I don't know what your talking about," he says keeping an emotionless face.

"You two have been friends for a few years right?" He didn't answer. "I'm not thick in the head. I can see you have feelings for him." I hope to everyone not just god that I made the right Assumption.

"We're friends," he states. What he said seems to have hurt him. Did I push to far.

"I don't know much about this topic..." I pause, gee, I think I sound rude. "I mean I don't know much about... love," I mange to push out without him flinching. He seem to accept what I have mentioned. "Why don't you make him jealous?" He look quickly at me which frightened me as I nudge back. "I mean that's what they do in books and movies, right?"

"Will you do it?" He asks me with non-filtered emotions.

"What?" I ask curious. What can I do for him?

"Be my fake girlfriend," he mentions. That handsome face of his... I want to punch it.

-------------

Ok guys that allloott for reading, you guys are the best.

Comment and vote I'll respond with any questions you guys comes up with. If you don't anything added, hit me up and I'll think about adding extra in with the plot. Remember to message me if there's any probs or if you just wanna chat. Thanks again my peeps.