Trixie

Sorry for spelling!
It's already been over a week and yet the match has been postponed until our team gets another member to take my place.
I never asked for this to happen. That bastard is going to pay.
Doctor Hutson walks in with the normally straight face he has had on for the past few days. I secretly rolled my eyes as every time I ask a question he ignores it with a shrug. He writes my heart rate onto a clip board as he avoided looking at me.
"Excuse me," I say waving my hands around. He didn't look. "Helloooo!" I exaggerate.
He sighs as he took his leave. Maybe I was a bit rude, but he could have at least communicated.
Just as the doctor left my father came in seeming happy to see me.
"Hey dad," I give him a big goofy smile. "What's up!"
"What would you do if I said you were getting out."
I sat up quickly as my dad twitches in worry. "Wuh. How? What? When?" I say excited.
"The swelling is back to normal so we can go back home."
"Yesss!" I say jumping up out of bed.
"Wait," my father holds my shoulders. "You can play sports, just be careful not to hit your head to hard this time." He looks down in worry.
"Are you serious!" I partly shouted as my father covers his ears.
4 hours later**
It pretty much took my whole life to exit that hospital like they wanted to keep me there until I died!
Oh well, none of the guys know I have gotten out so I'm going to practice in 2 hours to visit them. At the hospital they all visited but not as much, maybe they thought it was their fault. Whatever it is, I'm already, their already so everything was good in my book.
The time came when dad was packing the car of sports equipment.
"How are you feeling?" He asks as he shuts the boot.
"Great. I'm really excited," I say with a big smile across my face.
"I'm sure they will be as well." He pats my head as he gets in the drivers seat as I follow on the passenger. We arrive early to set everything up like we usually do. Later on the guys came staggering looking towards the ground, not one of them talking like they usually 'always' do.
"Boys!" Dad shouts as there heads rises in surprise to see me, they all rushed forwards with shocked smiles. Issac was in front of course! If he smiled anymore his face would properly rip into two. I was gently pulled into a bear hug by Issac. Warm sparks flew throughout my body even when the rest of the guys made us go into a dog pile. I laugh even though they were heavy.
"Okay. Okay. That's enough," dad says as he places down his last marker. "2 laps."
"Yes coach!" That all shouted ecstatically. I didn't wait as I rush off running off in the lead. Not long before they all catch up.
"What happened to the game? Did you find another member?"
"Of course!" Isaac smiles and for a second my heart shatters. "But none of them will ever replace you, so we refused all 12 players."
"12 players? Are you serious!?" I was shocked. Out of 12 players they still had hope for me.
All I felt like doing was kissing him but I wasn't that confident and besides my father will kill him.
"Okay guys! Pair up, simple ball passing."
Why does he seem so simply... like we're a bunch of beginners normally the team would complain but not one word escapes out of their mouths.
A few minutes before finishing Isaacs name was being shouted from across the grounds.
Once Isaac looks his eyes lights up. A woman. Who was this woman? What did she want with him? Am I acting jealous? What am I thinking we aren't even going out, we're not official. My heart turns to ice before I let another shattered piece fall.
"Oh, Trixie's back!" Declan mentions as he blushes.
She was beautiful! I hated to admit it. Everything was perfect about her. Her makeup was flawless from what I could see... maybe that was her skin, I wouldn't be surprised. She was shorter than Issac with paler skin but she had the body of a model. One Issac reaches her she smiles before taking off her glasses in which she than pulls him into a hug. I felt like crying but I managed to hid it as I look away.
"I'm glad she's back. The things that he's been through, he deserves to be happy," Declan mentions as everyone agrees.
He begins to walk back over with her beside him still chatting away happily.
"Quick how's my hair," Nick says turning to Rowan as he just messes it up more. "Rowan!" Why did there seem to be a strange aura around those two?
I focused back on Issac and the woman as she latches onto his arm making my fist clench in anger unknowingly.
"Long time no see guys," she says in her sweet voice which just made me sick.
"Trixie! How's it going?" They all seem to say. Rowan was quietly arguing with Nick in the background with an unsure look upon his face. What's with those two? I don't get it.
"Oh Trixie." He leads her over to me which I look away which make Issac confused and concerned. "Trixie this is Ashley, Ashley this is Trixie my big sister."
Once he said big sister, I felt so guilty. What kind of thoughts was I having? I quickly looked at her with a sweet smile.
"Ashley," she tried to regain memories of where she heard that name before. "Oh your that Ashley. My brother is.." she's cut off when Issac covers her mouth.
I laugh which gained attention as Issac smiles sweetly at me. "Love birds," Trixie whispers just enough for Issac and I to hear.
I blush, luckily my dad was on his phone in the stands otherwise he would have definitely noticed something was up.
"Anyway when's the next big game?" Trixie questions which got my attention.
"Apparently it's next week," Rowan states finally saying something except of arguing with Nick who is no-where to be seen.
"How long are you staying?" Declan inquires. Issac looks down as he kicks his shoes into the dirt.
"Until Issac graduates." Issac looks up at her with wide eyes. "What's with that face?"
"Am I.."
"Yes your staying at mine. Don't go home, they won't understand just start over for now."
"But I have something special there I need to get."
"We'll get it together, just promise me you won't go alone," she attempts to whisper.
"Okay," Issac quietly says chucking me a glance.
"I heard you were in hospital?" Trixie brings up.
"Yeah, an incident on the field."
"That wasn't just an incident that guy deserves to pay for what he did to you," Issac and the other rant.
"Guy? Who?" Trixie asks glancing around the group as everyone seems quiet. "Cody!?"
Some seemed surprised that she guessed right but some thought she was quite slow at guessing who the guy was.
"I'm gonna kill him. He punched me and now he put you in the hospital!" Trixie exclaims as her blood boils in rage.
"Hit you?" I asks unconsciously.
"He was once my boyfriend, it was nice you know. The team was good and I had a jock for a boyfriend. But one day he come over and punches me, luckily Issac was there, I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't," she response with flames in her eyes as she thought back to that day. "I heard that your versing him in the championships."
I nod.
"Good. He's a good player but he doesn't know what a team is. It's family and family stick together," she looks at Issac and smiles. "So next week, you'll all be unbeatable.

Back scene-
"No wait Trixie I love you!" Nick shouts
Rowan's fist hits the top of his head as Nick cries in pain.
"What was that for you idiot?"
"Don't go around saying those words so lightly, especially when you don't," Rowan mentions with a deep voice.
"What??!!"

AN- pls read
SORRYYYY FOR THE WAIT.
If you have a swelling in your brain, GO TO A DOCTOR THIS BOOK IS MADE UP PEOPLE.
This properly didn't turn out the way you's all wanted it to, sorry guys. Hope you liked my new add in 😂

 Hope you liked my new add in 😂