CHAPTER 20 WHERE ARE THEY ?

HAD MY HUSBAND LIVED TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN 30 YEARS. ROBERT MAY YOU REST IN PEACE. YOU ARE REMEMBERED, MISSED AND LOVED. I THANK GOD FOR THE TIME WE HAVE TOGETHER AND KNOW THAT ONE DAY I WILL JOIN YOU IN HEAVEN WITH MY JESUS.

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO SHERRY E MONTGOMERY UNDER THE COPYWRITE LAW OF 1988

CHAPTER 19 WHERE ARE THEY ?

EVIL ONE'S POV

Liam and Sabrina are both awake now. I can feel them.

Two of their children are too.

Which means the girls have met their mates?

Why hasn't my minion found them?

How is it that 6 of the 10 needed to defeat me and my army are all of the sudden alive?

How is this possible when only 4 months ago I could sense Liam and he was not nearly at the power he should be?

Liam must have found Sabrina and mated her immediately. They have to have had twin pups. That is the only thing I can figure.

The pups must not be subject to the same limitations that their mother was because I can feel their little wolves.

Liam and Sabrina still have to have one more child and she has to meet her mate. I thought when I killed Sabrina's assistant that would prevent them coming. Well maybe that just means there will come at me 2 wolves down if my minions don't find that small family.

Liam must be an Alpha King to produce twins pups so soon. He could be a future Alpha King.

I have got to get all my minions looking to see which one is newly mated with twin pups and the I will have them.

I don't understand why my minions in the packs haven't told me that and Alpha or Alpha King has mated and produced an heir.

Some one will die when I find out who is mated and produced these pups. Whoever I have in their pack that is my highest rank will die a horrible death. Their life will set an example for all my other minions.

I will not tolerate such incompetence. I will cut the gentiles off and make them eat them. I will dissect them after only paralyzing them. They will feel each cut and not be able to do anything. I will take make it last. As wolves they will start to heal and then I will take something else until they are only a heart, brain and lungs, no legs or arms, eyes or ears. I can't wait to hear their screams.

I actually am looking forward to finding out who let this slip. I may just make an example of several of them depending on how many I have in the pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO HEAR FOR THE EVIL ONE AGAIN.

HE SENSES THE GIRLS WOLVES'.

FORTUNATELY HIS ASSUMPTIONS ARE OFF.

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE BEFORE HE REALIZES HE HAS IT ALL WRONG?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

FOLLOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!!!