CHAPTER 21 AS TIME GOES BY

CONSEQUENCES

I AM SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO GET THIS UPLOAD UP. I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I WANTED TO HANDLE THIS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AS ALWAYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BY VOTING AND COMMENTING.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF 1988 FOR SHERRY E MONTGOMERY

 CHAPTER 21 AS TIME GOES BY

MICHAEL’S POV

It’s been six months since DeAnna was born. I am now living in Huntsville, AL and running our family’s business which is actually a company that owns several other company’s.

All of our companies employ mostly wolves and those humans who are mated to wolves. We have a publishing company, an advertising company and a computer software company. They are all subsidiaries of our parent company, Wolf Enterprises. The headquarters was moved to our Huntsville Office building when I decided to move to Huntsville to be closer to my mate and her family. Our pack owns large strips of land along the Tennessee River. The Royals it appears owns a lot of the timberland along Smith Lake in both Cullman and Walker Counties. I have recently acquired more land connecting to theirs in Tuscaloosa along the Warrior River going all the way up to the University Of Alabama where we will be opening what appears to be Frat and Sorority House but in truth they are really pack houses for wolves going to the University. We will take part in the Greek Counsel and have both bid week and rush as far as everyone at the University is concerned however the only ones to actually gain entrance to the Houses will be either wolves or their human mates.

The young wolves going to the University of Alabama are part of our pack or they are children of our allies or their betas who have sworn allegiance to us while attending the University or they are part of the Royal Guard and under my command. The young men and woman who are the children and grandchildren and such of the Royal Family automatically become part of the Royal Guard along with their mates unless their mate is an Alpha King, Alpha or Beta then they take their place in their mates pack like my mom did. This is rare because female descendents are very rare. My mother was the only female born from the children of John, Tonya and Tony line and she was the youngest child of their youngest son at that.

Maria has taken over as Administrator of both houses. Many of our wolves call her Luna as is her rightful title though most do not know who she really is and they know she is married to Lewis, but because she acts like a true Luna and I am the sub-alpha with no mate as far as they know. Well many of the royal guard know who she really is and will refer to her as Your Majesty when no one else is around. She gets a little embarrassed when they do that and have asked them to call her by her given name. They do not know that she is my mate though; they only knew that I am over the Royal Guard here and over her and her family’s protection. The Royal Guard members know that she is David and Eve’s granddaughter even though she hasn’t gone through the change. Most of them realize the importance of the female royal because of their history lessons when they were younger. However, the wolves from both my pack and the royal guard do not let the other wolves know who she really is. As far as the other wolves and humans know we call her Luna because our house symbol is the wolf pack and she is the house mother and Administrator. The Frat house uses the black wolf which is my wolf but the Sorority house uses the white wolf which is what Maria’s wolf will be when she comes out.

So much has been happening so quickly as of late. I was able to get the land that attaches to the royal’s so I have almost a straight shot if I need to run from my place in Huntsville to her with only about a ten mile stretch that does not belong to the Royals or my family and most of that is wooded and swamp land and in an emergency I can run it without much interference or worry of being seen.