Masks

A/N
This chapter contain some scenes that is not for young children. There isn't any sex scenes, so don't worry.
Also in sorry for the short chapter.

3rd POV

Today was the Fall Festival Dance for every high school student in Marinette's school. Everyone was required to wear a mask to the dance.
"You sure he will like it Alya?"
"More than sure."
Marinette was going ladybug theme wearing a short dress with black lace running along the bottom, and black polka dots all over the dress.
Marinette was planning on ditching Alya, so Alya can be alone with Nino.
Marinette quickly grabbed the black mask and headed out the door with Alya.

Adrien's POV

"What if Ladybug is there? Maybe she goes to our school."
Plagg gave a annoyed face at the lovesick puppy.
"I don't care. I want my cheese."
Why did I even talk to him?
I glanced at the clock to see it was 6:05.
"Come on Plagg."

Time Skip

Marinette's POV

I saw Nino looking at Alya with a blush along his face. This was my cue to run.
I placed the mask on. No one haven't seen me without the mask besides Alya, because she helped me get ready.
I quickly headed to the bathrooms, and changed into my actual dress for the dance.
I wanted to give a Ladybug appearance for everyone.
I changed into my long dress; that a turtle neck. The designs were black polka dots while the red covered the rest.
I walked out the door only to see Chat Noir surrounded by girl, near the punch stand.
I rolled my eyes.
He spotted me. He got up and walked towards me with a smirk upon my face.
"Hello kitty."
"Hello M'Lady." He reached for my hand and placed his lips on my hand.
"Silly kitty."
I was glad we weren't in the middle of the attention. "Would you care to dance my lady?" He was suddenly wiggling his eye brows for me. I couldn't help to giggle from his actions.
"Sure."
Our foot steps followed the beat and the melody. It was like that for a long time. The music changed into a slow song.
He wrapped his hands around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck.
I placed my head on his chest. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I looked up to see him staring into my eyes.
He started to lean in, I did the same.
Soon the gap between us was closed by our lips touching.
His touch sended sparks throughout my body.
I wanted this moment to last forever. Until someone ruined it.
"OH MY GOSH GUYS. CHAT NOIR IS KISSING LADYBUG!"
I glanced at Chat. He knew what I was saying.
We ran out the doors in hands. I was laughing the whole time. We ran at top speed, until we get to a alleyway.
We stopped to get a couple of breaths.
I turned my head to see if anyone was trailing us.
I suddenly felt Chat smashed his lips upon mine. This kiss was full of passion and love. It was like he was pouring his heart and soul out for me.
I returned his feelings.
"So you finally fallen for me?" He said with a smirk.
"You just ruined the moment you dumb  cat."
I felt his lips trailing along my neck. I moaned from him sucking my neck.
"You like that M'Lady." I blushed because I knew I liked it. I didn't wanted him to win.
"Y-you stupid cat. You s-should atleast a-ask first." I pouted at him.
"Why should I ask if you're already mine?"
My cheeks was keeping pinker by the second. I was glad it was dark outside, so he couldn't see my cheeks.
I could see his smirks all over his face.
"Who said I was yours?"
"When I gave you that hickey on your neck." I placed my hand on my neck to feel the marks he placed on me.
"No more for you, kitty." I turned around trying to walk away, until I felt his strong grip on my waist. I felt his push me towards him.
"I was just getting started."