Roses with Thorns - Part Two

"...Marinette"
He knew. He knew her biggest secret. There was no turning back...there was not running.

"H-how...." She whispered. It was barley a whisper, but he heard.
"I known for a while know. I was shocked...but I got another reason to love you more.."
She was crying but started laughing.
"I pity you. I'm only a ride with thorns. I'm not perfect, graceful, strong, funny, or--" she was interrupted before she can even finish.
"You are a rose with thorns. I never said you were perfect. If you weren't strong, it gives me a reason to protect you. I rather not you be graceful, because I wanna be the one to catch you when you fall. You don't need to be funny because you got my puns." He wasn't playing. He would love her till his last breath.

"...y-you knew but you still like me?"
She need his answer. She needed the warmth of his words.
"It's more like I love you." That was all she needed. She crashed her lips against his. He was shocked at first but replied back. It was like a complete puzzle, like they were made for each other.

She pulled back. But her hands was still roaming around his hair. There was no space between them. If they had a personal bubble, then they popped it.

"I think I love you too."

SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. I wanted it to be short and sweet. Hehehehehe

Also I'm thinking of making a book of my drawings. Just for fun you know? People said they liked my drawings and so I'm like "why not"
Should I?

ALSO WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR MY 50k VIEW HIT. IM SUPER CLOSE!!! Does anyone have any ideas because I would love to hear

Au Revoir