Tails of the Past

I'm writing this for fun because it came out of my head.

"Tikki...what was the past Ladybugs was like?" Said the curious girl.
Marinette couldn't help to wonder about the past Ladybugs.

"Every Ladybug that ever existed is your past lives."
"I don't understand Tikki." Of course explaining the situation would've been....complicated.

"Every Ladybug that ever existed is you in the past. Same goes for the other  destined Miraculous holders, like Chat."
"What about hawkmoth?" Marinette remembers Tikki saying that every not butterfly miraculous holder was bad.
"He wasn't destined be a miraculous holder. He's a fraud."

"Can you tell me about my past lives?" Marinette said with a smile. Who wouldn't want to know about their past lives.

"Well...every Chat Noir and Ladybug always fell in love at one point. They balance each other out. They are sole mates, and forever will be sole mates."
Marinette gasped from the news. She never once felt affection towards Chat, but only to receive affection from Chat.

Tikki continued on, "Many stories of Ladybug and Chat Noir are known today. Like Romeo and Juliet, but in reality the whole story was true expect the part about their deaths. They faked their deaths so they can runaway together. Or a 1001 nights, and the list continues on. Their is even a Cinderella Ladybug. But not all of them had happy endings. Some died in battle while the other grieved till their death."

Marinette was shocked from this information. She lik--wait..loved Adrien, but can she love her partner in crime?

"All Ladybugs were different. Some were rude, warm-hearted, carefree, loving, and so on. But they all had the same goal in mind, protecting the innocent." Tikki said proudly.
"I don't know if you want to hear more. This is a lot of informa--," Tikki was cut off by Marinette.

"You right, but I want to hear more." Marinette wanted to learn more about her past.

"The first Chat Noir and Ladybug was born thousands of years ago...I was actually the first ladybug." Marinette's eyes widen.

"Me and Plagg didn't had special abilities like ancient destroyer or lucky charm, we just hid behind the mask protecting the people. We were only seen as kids that are skilled with swords. One day the ancient goddess granted us power to protect the people. The cost was our...humanity. She didn't took our emotions and thoughts, but our physical bodies. I didn't care as long as me and Plagg stayed together; while helping others. The Moon Goddess made our future selves sole mates....so we are kinda related Marinette." Marinette didn't say anything, but smile. It wasn't a fake smile where she was disappointed, but a smile where she was glad.

"I can assume Plagg is Chat Noir's kwami?" Tikki nodded her head.

All of this was news to me. Its surprised me the most ...

Sole mates....

A/N
This is such a short chapter. I just wanted to give you guys something. I'm finally on my spring break😆😆😆
I'm going to try to post the newest chapter tomorrow. I'm trying my best. I have homework to do and shows to watch. My spring break is packed with laziness, so I'll try to post much as I can. Luv you❤️✌️