One Little Push

It was one push.

One push was all it took for her to fall to her death.

It wasn't intended. It was suppose to 'scare' her away.

It wasn't suppose to be murder.

It was one push that led her falling to her death.

She was innocent. She didn't deserve to die.

She was important to a friend. She was always there for her friends. She was inspiration for others to move forward. She puts other before herself.

Adrien only stared at her grave while Nino whimpered.

Adrien just stared. Thinking, he could've saved her. It was already too late before he arrived to the scene. He was hurt. His heart was broken into two pieces. His friend.

He saw his friend fall to her death.

Chat saw her in the arms of another girl. Her tears streaked down her face calling for her friend to come back. It was too late now.

"PLEASE COME BACK! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO WITHOUT YOU!" She cried out.

It was worse for her.

She was always there for her.

"Alya," it was a angelic sound. It was the name of a girl who was always there for others. Who had a deep passion for writing and inspired others to write.

-----

Marinette only stared at the screen. Her parents decided to give her space to grieve over her best friend's death.

"A student was pushed of the on the top of the school's rooftop by the mayor's daughter. The student is also known as the owner/creator of the 'Ladyblog'."

"If I was faster. I could've saved her." Marinette cried.

A knock was heard on her trapdoor.

Marinette was soon comforted by the arms of someone familiar.

His arms surround her waist, with his chest pressed on her back.

Marinette turned around to see the boy who comforted her in the time of need.

"C-Chat? W-what are y-you d-" she couldn't even finish her sentence. Only the sound of dispair came out of her mouth.

Her eyes was bloodshot red, while her cheeks had streak marks from her tears.

Chat looked no better. He look tired and depressed from his failure to save her. She could've been alive and well today if he was only faster. Heroes are suppose to save people from dying. That was his job, and he failed at it.

"It's alright. Please don't cry no more." He said as he pulled her to his chest.

Her whimpers died down. Before he knew it, she fell asleep.

He carefully laid her head down on her pillow.

"We're gonna get through this together. You're not going to be alone and I will always be here." Chat whispered.

-----

I hope I made you guys angry

I dedicate this chapter to

AlpacaTheGreat because she always know the best ways to make me depress.
*cough cough* "My Savior"
You killed me in that one shot.
But anyways, her books are so GOOOOD. Check them out because it's everything.

MAHWHAHA PLOT TWIST. Marinette was gonna die but I wanted to put a plot twist.