Felix is Here - Part Two

No one's POV

Chloe has been getting nicer ever since the incident. She didn't bother to bully anyone. She was beginning to change for the better.

Everyone was smiling more. Even Felix was smiling, but only around a certain girl. All but one person. Adrien knows that Felix has eyes on a certain girl. It was only fair that Felix gets the girl, but at the same time it wasn't. Adrien felt disappointed in himself for only realizing the girls qualities till now. She was beautiful, smart, kind. Adrien couldn't help but to sigh.

"Did I miss my chance Plagg?" Said the gloomy boy. Plagg was stuffing his mouth full of his stinky cheese.
"How should I know? I thought you were head over heels with Ladybug?"

'Plagg is right. What happened to Ladybug'

Adrien didn't felt like he was betraying Ladybug. He was only following his heart.

"Should I make a move on Marinette?"
"Do what ever you want. Cheese is better than girls."
"At least girls smell better."

Marinette's POV

Felix started talking to me more and more after the incident. I'm not complaining, but it's strange.
My feelings for him is gone so I feel nothing while being with him. He started changing along with Chloe. They would look good together if you think about. But Chloe probably hates him after what he've done to her. I totally understand.
"Tikki...do you think Adrien is interested in me?" I asked my Kwami.
"I really don't know. But if he isn't, then he's missing out." Said Tikki.
Sigh, "I hope you're right Tikki."

-----------------School-----------

"Good morning Marinette.", said Felix.
I notice Adrien glaring at Felix. Did they had a argument?
I was cut off from my thoughts from Felix's voice.

"You alright, Marinette?" I nodded my head in reply.
"Um Felix....did you and Adrien had a argument?" Felix only liked at me confused. Like if I was a crazy person.
"I-it's just that...umm...Adrien is kinda glaring at you. " Felix gave me the face of 'oh. That makes sense now' look.

"I'm sure it's nothing. I also want to ask you something, Marinette." He said with all seriousness. "Ask right away."
"I-i want to ask you on a date." My eyes widen.

Before I could answer, the bell rung. I saw the teacher walked in with her bun in place with her perfectly non-wrinkled clothes.
"Mr. Agreste, please take your seat." I heard Felix groan.
I sigh from relief.
'Should I say yes to his offer?'

"Okay everyone. That's all for today. Remember to read page 484." I grabbed my bag quickly. I don't want to give Felix his answer now. I don't even know what I will say.

I ran quickly out the door. Once I stepped outside I was stopped by someone......."A-Adrien?"
"Hey Marinette. U-uh sorry for coming out of nowhere, but I wanted to know...if you would like the hang out tomorrow i-if you don't mind." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck.
I was surprised, yet happy. "S-sure. My house?"
"I want to surprise you. Wear something comfortable." I nodded my head. I saw Felix coming out the doors.
"I-i have to go...to help my parents with the bakery. Bye." I ran faster than my legs can take me.
I finally arrived in my room. I collapsed on my bed soon after I arrived.

"What am I going to do, Tikki?" Tikki flew out of my bag.
"You have to be honest with him Marinette. You can't ignore him forever." I sigh knowing what Tikki said was true.
"I think I should tell him tonight. I can't be running away forever." Tikki smiled.
"I'm glad you're facing your problems Marinette."

-----Texting--------------------------------

Me: Hey. Can you meet me at the park tonight? Around 8:00