Wanted

Omg I'm soo sorry. I thought I already posted this chapter a while ago. And I just realized it didn't published.

Marinette's POV

"Police says that eye witnesses spotted Chat Noir near the Les Halles around 2am. The vigilante is still out th--" I quickly turned off the tv. I don't want my mood to be even worse since Tikki got sick.

"I'll be back soon Tikki. I'm just going to get some honey for your flu at the store." I said while grabbing my coat from the coat rack.

"Let me come with you. What if you run into Cha--"

"I can handle myself. Besides, I wont be gone for long. You won't even notice me gone. Also Paris needs their Ladybug as soon as possible so I need you to rest. Okay?" Tikki only sighed. I was out the door before she can say anything else.

----

Tonight was colder than usual. Thankfully the line at the super market was small since it was past midnight.

I felt the winter breeze brush my face.

One of my hands was holding the bag with honey, while my other hand was in my pocket looking for warmth. It felt peaceful, but dangerous.

I saw two shadows coming closer towards me. I pretend to ignore them. I heard voices of men who sounded like they were in their late 30s. My feet were no longer moving at a slow pace, they were going faster than I intended. They soon were at the same pace at mine. This can't happen.

"Hello little girl. Why don't you come and play with us for a little bit." He yelled. Now for sure I know they are coming after me. I can't go home because I don't want them to know where i live. I ran faster than ever before. I ran into a alley since there was no other place . . it was a dead end.

It was that cliche moment when the girl runs into a dead end while being chased by something or someone, and she could only hope for someone to save her. Right now, I was that girl.

I have no one. Tikki is home even if she was here, I couldn't transform unless if I want three drunk men to know my secret identity.

I was soon interrupted by one of the men's raspy voice. It wasn't very charming.

"We won't hurt you virgin. It will hurt at first but it will soon turn into pleasure." I felt tears going down my face. This was it. I looked around to see if i had anything to use as a weapon or something . . .

The bag in my hand.

I haven't even notice that it was in my hand. I quickly got out the honey and opened the lid. I squirted the honey at one of the men's eye's so they couldn't see for a little bit. I quickly kick one of the men's where the sun don't shine. He kneel down due to the pain I gave him. I smelled a strong scent of alcohol from the men.

Suddenly I was grabbed and felt a cold metal like figure touch my head. "You better not move princess. Or else say bye bye to life." It was too dark to see his face but I saw that evil smile that've I only ever saw when I'm going after bad guys who think they won.

I haven't even realized that they could've been armed with a weapon. The thought never occur to me. Now I'm going to pay the price for my stupidity. I wished I listened to Tikki, but I let my stubbornness get the best of me.

I was going to die.

"Now be a good girl and come with us. You will die after we finish with you."

I said nothing, I didn't move. I slowly closed my eyes and took a deep breathe until I finally said something.

"I rather die now than coming with you."

I waited for the bullet to come . . . but nothing came.

"Thats no way to treat a princess." I recognized the voice . . . Chat.

"Keep your hands off MY princess." He yelled. I saw him rip away the gun using his baton. I saw Chat kneel the guy with the gun and toss his against the wall. I heard bone crushing sounds from the hit. Chat got the other guy and punched him constantly.

"STOP CHAT! YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM!" I screamed. Chat released his grip on the man, dropping him in the process. I saw his electric green eyes burning with fire. The first time I caught a glimpse of his face. I saw a little bit of blood on the corner of his lip from one of the men.

"He deserves to die." Chat said. He blended over to pick up the gun that one of the men had. He went over to the man to pointed the gun at me earlier.

"CHAT STOP! He doesn't deserves to die. No one does. Now please put down the gun." He looked at my eyes for fear.

I used all my strength to pull him away from the man.

"You're such a idiot. Why would you defend them? I'm just doing my job of keeping these kind of people off the streets." He replied. I went up to him and softly fall down on my knees in front of him while hanging my head down.

"You don't have to kill them . . . just hand them over to the police. It will keep everyone safe. I'm tired of hearing stories of people being murdered. I see the way you look at Ladybug . . you don't hate her." I said softly. I lifted up my head to see him pointed the gun at . . . me.

"Just shut up you annoying brat. You don't know anything." He screamed.

"I know your not going to pull that trigger. You only do it to the people who you think they deserve it but they don't. Why else would you rescue me." I saw his hand shaking

"Even you don't deserve to die." I cried. He slowly loosen his grip on the gun.

"I care about you. Even if we haven't known each other for long. You don't have to be alone, because . . . I'm here for you."

He looked surprised. His eyes held fear, anger, and some joy.

I continued trying to talk, "Even Ladybug cares about you. Don't you think she would've already caught you by now? I care about you. I would follow you even if you drag me through hell."

I heard the sound of him taking out the magazine of the gun.

I looked at him for any signs of regret. But instead, he had a tear slowly rolled down in his face.

I stood up and pulled him in. He was whimpering while talking about his father and mother.

He looked so fragile, like he would break if you say the wrong words.

"Chat, it's alright. I'm here for you. Forever and ever." I smiled.

----

This chapter was requested by
BlackCatWithBlueEyes

I'm sorry it took SOOOOOO long for me to publish this chapter. I just wanted it to be really good and creative. I love sm and I'm sorry this was late bae. PLZZZZZ FORGIVE ME BAEEE!!

COME BACK BAEEE

I also really loved the idea. I just wanted to add something really special❤️❤️ I literally worked like over 4 hours on this.

I accidentally published this earlier when I was working on this chapter.

Also if those of you who don't know, a magazine is the storage that holds all the ammo of the gun. I learned that because my dad taught me how to shoot in 4th grade.
I'm daddy's little gurl