Stupid Cat

-----

It was two little pink lines. Those two little pink lines told my future. And what I saw in my future was kicking Adrien's ass.

"Just wait till I get my hands on him," I mumbled.

I wasn't really mad about this, but I wanted to plan for this occasion. I wanted to have a baby when I was mentally prepared.

"Adrien. Can you come here for a second? I need to tell you something,"

I felt his hands wrap around my belly and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Yes princess?"

"Explain this," I said while holding up a pregnancy test. His eyes went wide.

"Y-you're pre-pregnant?"

"Yes you idiot and whose fault is that," by this point, I was a little frustrated. Not because I was too young or anything, it's because what if something goes wrong.

"I swear that I wore protection Mari," he pouted. "And I don't regret that the protection fail."

"You know I'm mad at you right? And for you punishment, I won't cuddle with you for a week," I said sternly.

"Don't be extreme Mari. I'm going to die without your cuddles,"

"I'm also not gonna make you croissants for two weeks,"

"PLEASE!! NOT THE CROISSANTS! DON'T TAKE AWAY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME," he screamed.

Next thing I knew, he was in the corner sulking about his loss.

That's what he deserved anyways, that stupid cat.

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed this little short chapter. Actually, Weaving_Tuach requested this idea and I loved it so here you go!!