Secret Dating

Marichat sin. Don't read if your not comfortable with make out scenes. *wiggle eyebrows

Marinette's POV

"Hello princess." I smiled. This had been the third time in the row that Chat came over this week. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

We both laid down on my bed. My fingers ended up playing with his golden hair. So soft.

"Hmmm. My princess must love my hair." He smirked. "Yes I do. You got a problem. I can stop if you like." I said while give him a evil grin.
He looked like I just stabbed a bunch of puppies, "Please stop. I can't kiss you with you playing with my hair in the cutest way."

We were cuddling at one moment, but the next moment I was under Chat; while being pinned. He slowly leaned in, closing the gaps between us. Our lips moved slowly. Both of us didn't want to rush this moment, we wanted it to last forever.

Soon I broke away from the contact of our lips.

"It's rude to kiss a women without her permission."
"It's unladylike to let a stray in." I smirked at Chat.

"Silly kitty." I said.
"Give this 'silly kitty' some love." He asked desperately.
"Nope." His eyes was full of lust and displeasure.

I realized the position I was in.

Crap.

"I don't think you can say no. This kitty needs some affection." He said with his signature smirk.
"Why does this stray need affection?" I said.
"Because this stray loves his owner. He would die of loneliness."
I kissed the tip of his nose, "There you go."

I could tell from the look from his eyes that he was tired of me teasing.

He smashed his lips on mine. I didn't minds really. He desperately licked my bottom lips for a opening.

"It's not a good idea to have a greedy kitty around." I said with a smile.
"Because you spoiled that kitty." He responded.

I was about to say something else, but I was cut of him slipping his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as our tongues danced together.
"Quiet princess. We wouldn't want your parents coming in." My face turned fifty-shades of red.

I sightly pushed him away. "No more for you." I said teasingly.

Chat groaned. "But whyyyyy." He pouted.
"Because I don't want a greedy cat."

I stood up from the bed. I had to finish my physics homework. I groaned from the thought of it. Physics was never my best subject.

I felt the presence of my kitty over my shoulder, "Commmme cuddle with me!" I pushed him off.
"Homework first, then we can cuddle." I smiled. Chat pouted like a 4 year old. It was cute.

"Princess, I want you in my arms." He smirked.
I sigh. "Only if you help me finish this problem." I muttered under my breath softly. "Gladly", my eyes shot up.
Stupid cat ears

"The answer to that is Newtrons second law, F=ma." My eyes widen from Chat's answer.

"I didn't know you were good at physics." Chat rolled his eyes.
"I'm also good at cuddling." He said while wiggling his eyes.
I sigh, "Okay".

Chat ran to the bed. He could use that speed to save people's lives or whatnot.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. Chat nuzzled his nose in my neck. I scooted more closer to Chat; to the point of having no space left between us.

Our bodies was like a perfect puzzle piece. Like if it was made for us to cuddle. Chat's height is perfect for mine, because when I hug him, my head is always on his chest. His chest was better than any pillow I ever slept on.

"Chat....you have to go." I said in my softest tone of voice.
"I have school tomorrow, and I don't wanna look like a zombie from The Walking Dead." Chat knew what I was saying was true.
"But I don't wanna let go." Replied Chat.
"I promise you that we will do anything you want tomorrow." I saw Chat's eyes light up.
"You win this round, princess. But I will win next round." He whispered. I saw him disappear from my sight.

Time skip

"Marinette you alright?" Said the confuse Alya.
I was randomly drawing a design. I didn't noticed what I was drawing.
"Ooh can I post that on my LadyBlog." I looked down on my paper to see a Chat inspired tuxedo.
I blushed instantly, "U-uh no. I really don't think you should." Alya shrugged it off

I saw Adrien walk in the classroom. He spotted my design, then started walking towards me.

"Good morning Marinette. Good morning Alya."
"Good morning." I stopped stuttering around Adrien because my feelings faded away ever since Chat came into the picture.

"What are you designing." He said while pointing to my paper.
"I really don't know." I looked down at the paper and started blushing. I wasn't blushing because of Adrien, but at the thought of Chat.

"I never knew you had a thing for Chat Noir." Said Adrien. He seemed too interested into this conversation.
"U-um I don't really have a 'thing' for him." Adrien had disappointment in his eyes.

"It's because it's more than a 'thing'. I-i should really s-stop." A smile appeared on Adrien's face.
"Then what is it."
"W---." I was cut off by the teacher coming in.

"Please take a seat everyone." I heard Adrien groaned. What is his problem?

"Okay class, open up your textbooks to page 455."

A/N
IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER. I been hearing your cries for part two of "Felix is here" and "You Ready?"
I will do them. I promise. I'm going to try to write and finish "Felix is here" by Friday.

I have tons of homework this weekend and I'm going to be busy. I will be going to a party today and a family party tomorrow for the holidays.

ALSO IM GETTING ANOTHER PIERCING!!! IM SUPER EXCITED. (Not those crazy piercings)
Last time I got a piercing was when I was 3 weeks old.

Also... THANK YOU FOR 8+ VIEWS. GOD IM SO THANKFUL. I NVER KNEW I WOULD GET THIS FAR. Every nice comment makes me wanna push further into writing.  I'm super grateful. Bless you guys.

Would anyone like Ladrien? I'm not a huge fan of the ship but I will gladly do it for anyone.

Another thing I would like to say is that this book will undergo a MAJOR editing process. Because there is a lot of mistakes.

I'm sorry the chapter process has been slow, I'm just a busy person. I'm in gifted classes, so life is harder because I get more homework. And I'm also in LGPE band. I have to perform for this specific age group of kids like a advertisement, so they would join band.  I also have another math test next week.

I'm trying my best so please be patient. I know I'm asking a lot out of you guys, but I'm really trying my best.

You guys are awesome❤️😘