1.

(Dora's wearing one of the dresses seen above. You can choose which colour!)

It was time. We had to go to the train station with our belongings. I was the last one to leave the car, prolonging my every step. I was the least hesitant to leave, seeing as I was the closest with mum. We were everything, from best friends to just mother and daughter. I told her everything, more than my sisters Susan and Lucy, and that was saying something.

"Mum, do we have to leave?" I asked. "Why don't you come with us?"

"I can't, Pan. What if something came from the War Office? I can't leave dad."

Even though I wanted it to be rubbish, I knew she was right. The War Office was not to be ignored. Still, I hated it. I wish I could do anything.

Susan turned around and saw me clinging to mum at the station. I couldn't help it, I started bawling. I know, it's quite embarrassing for a girl of 14 to start off in public, but we had never been apart for so long.

"Come on now, Dora. For mum, you've got to do it." Mum said, calmly.

"I can't mum. I don't want to leave you!" I cried. Even Lucy didn't cry like this. I really felt ashamed now. But yes, I'm a crybaby. It's what happens when you are coddled by mum from a baby.

"Please. Go now. It's for your safety." Mum said.

"But wh- what about yours?" I cried. "Am I not supposed to worry about you?"

"I will be fine! Susan, go take Dora. Take care of her and everyone." Mum told Su.

"I love you, mum." I said, wiping my tears off. It's a good thing I don't have snot. It's horrible.

"Bye, Pan."

With that, Su and I went on to the train. She looked at me, and wiped all the tears off with a napkin. "Su, would mum be alright?"

"Yes, she would." Su gently said, and we sat down near the window with Peter, Edmund and Lucy. Without any question, Peter takes me on his lap and start waving at mum, causing me and my siblings to do the same as the train starts to move. Soon after that, the train rolls out of the station, leaving mum behind.

I get off of Peter's lap, to which he complains throughly but I said that he would be uncomfortable and go and sit next to Susan. I'm close with all my siblings but out of all my siblings, I would say that I'm the closest with Peter and Susan, being as they were the eldest and sort of there at my birth? I don't know.

Soon after, Susan, Lucy and I went off to sleep on each other, while Edmund and Peter stayed awake and did their own thing.

I only hope that Professor Kirke is kind and helpful.

Chapter goals: 2 votes and 10 views.

Love you!

XOXO

Tom Felton.