2.

As the train rolled to a stop, we got our suitcases and went off the train. The station was quite a small one, with the odd person sitting down on the benches.

As the train went out of the station, the children walked out of the place, with Edmund holding my hand and Susan holding Lucy's. As we walked out, Peter stopped.

"Nobody has come to pick us up." Peter remarked.

"Maybe we got off at the wrong stop?" Edmund questioned, looking at his luggage tag.

"No way, maybe they forgot and now we've got to walk the way!" Lucy said.

"I don't mind a quick walk." I said, as a carriage pulled up.

An old woman was sitting at the head 9 the carriage and she stopped right where we were standing. "Mrs. Mcready?" Peter asked, hesitantly.

"I'm afraid so, m'dear."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As we came to a stop, all of us managed to peer out the window. "It's so big!" I remarked, Edmund laughing at me.

"What did you expect, a house?" He countered.

"Shut up, Ed. Let's get down and collect our bags." I said, pushing him.

As we walked in following Mrs. Mcready, we all looked around with big eyes. This was a proper castle! There were statues and paintings everywhere! I knew I was going to love staying here, me being a history buff, too.

"Now, we have not had any children staying here so there are going to be some rules around here," Mrs. Mcready said, showing us around.

"You must not disturb the Professor at any time, and do not touch any artifact, girl." She warned Susan, who was touching the statue.

"There must be no running around the corridors and no noise, dinner would be at 6, whereas lunch would be at 12. Understood?" She stopped in front of a door, and opened it.

"This is the room for the girls. Go on."

She pushed us in and led the boys to another door, a few steps down. "Remember what I told you."

She walked down the corridor and disappeared from our view and we all settled in our room. "She's a prude."

"Lucy!" Me and Susan shouted. "You cannot speak like that about her." Susan said.

"I agree Lucy, she's a prude. How can she tell us not to touch the artifacts!" I huffed, while the others laughed.

Peter and Edmund came in and sat down on the chairs, looking at us. "It's going to be boring here, isn't it?" Edmund asked.

"Why? There must be a library here! Just imagine!" I countered, already dreaming about the library.

"None of us what to read books all day, Dora." Peter said.

"Well, we can explore the gardens and play a spot of cricket, can't we?" Susan said. "And Dora can explore the library and everything else!"

"It would be perfect!" I said, already dreaming about the silence and the smell of old books. They all started laughing at my expression and Peter and Edmund went out of the room, something about getting a spot of sleep and tiredness. I turned in too, after changing my clothes, thinking about waking up for dinner and hoping that tomorrow would be a good day.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chapter Goals - 6 votes and 20 views.

HOLA GUYS!

Ya. So....

CBeeBies is like the cutest channel ever.

Comment if you have watched CBeeBies ever, even accidently like just moving through the channels....

Byeee!

XOXO

Peeta Mellark