4.

As the morning came, I quickly got up and went to find the book that Lucy imagined. It must have been a book that she read. Such good imagination can only come when you've read a good enough book, or if you have seen it with your very two eyes. I refuse to believe that she'd seen it all.

Third Person POV

As Pandora searched for the book, her siblings ran for their lives. They had been playing cricket and Edmund had hit the ball though the window, breaking the glass and alarming Mrs. Mcready. As they went into the wardrobe, no one thought about Pandora. As they found Narnia, no one even bothered to maybe go back and get Pandora as well.

The five had been reduced to a four. While they went on the adventure of their lives, poor Pandora stayed back.

As they reached the Beavers, Pandora had found the book she thought Lucy had read. As she opened a copy of 'The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe' by C.S Lewis, she saw the four names, Peter, Lucy, Edmund and Susan. But no Pandora. She was devastated. How can her siblings go through such a great adventure and not include her? She was the epitome of the Pevensies. She was an all-rounder, she worked so much to be the best and she didn't get a chance.

She went to the wardrobe and saw the covers had been taken off. Her siblings had gone in then. She immediately opened the wardrobe and went in the wardrobe, hoping to find some land, but after a few minutes she reached the back of the wardrobe. That's when she burst out crying.

She quietly got out of the wardrobe and closed the door. Within a few minutes her siblings would come back. She left the room and went to her own, where she locked the room and buried her face under the pillow. Soon enough she went to sleep, dreading the next time she would see her siblings.

As her siblings came back, they all jumped around and shouted gleefully at their adventure in Narnia. They had fought and defeated the White Witch! No one had expected that from four siblings from Finchley. As they sat down for lunch, Lucy asked the inevitable. "Where's Dora?"

At once the table fell quiet. Everyone knew that Pandora hadn't joined them on their trip. They just decided to not tell her about Narnia and just tell that they had been playing cricket.

As Pandora woke up and cleaned her face, she took a vow. She was going to be the best out of her siblings. If Aslan hadn't deemed her capable enough to join her siblings to Narnia, she was going to make herself perfect, no matter what. After all, they had to go back to Narnia once more, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Goals: 15 votes and 30 views.

HOLA!

Yes, it just I wanted a sibling who was kind of bad ass, you know? All of the fifth pevensie stories had docile main characters who came with them on the first trip and everything and they were like the perfect family and not that they aren't good, cuz they are! But still! Come on, bad ass Pevensie? On Fleek!

So yeah!

Anyone like Channing Tatum in White House Down?

If you did, comment #ChanningTatumWorksOut in the comments!

Love you!

XOXO

Percy Jackson