5.

Pandora's POV

Trumpkin was a dwarf. He was a bloody dwarf. A grumpy one, but a dwarf nonetheless. He told us that the Telmarines (who were humans, apparently) had taken over Narnia and Narnian people had just ceased to live. That's what he told.

But apparently some Prince Caspian (who was supposedly going to be the next King of Telmarines) had been almost assassinated by the now-king, his Uncle. He had escaped and now was fighting alongside the Narnians, the remaining ones that is, promising them their country if they win.

Kind of smart, if you ask me.

Oh, and I found out why we came here. The Prince had blown on Susan's horn (which supposedly Father Christmas had given) and it was supposed to bring help to whoever had blown it.

Woah. Big things. I still don't understand why I am here. People really want to mess with me, don't they. Just as I had forgotten the Narnia things, Narnia had to bring me too.

Karma, bitches. I can almost hear Aslan say that to me.

Now, after being fed by Susan's sandwiches, we decided to sleep and try to go to Aslan's Keep (wherever that is) to join the Prince.

Yawn.

Why me.

The next morning

After a rude awakening by Edmund (still grinning), we decided to get on with the journey to reach the Prince. I thought that we would reach the place pretty quick, at least 3 days, that's what Trumpkin told us. But we should've known, with us, that rarely happens.

Right now, Peter and Trumpkin were fighting about the quickest way to Aslan's Keep, Lucy was looking around, Edmund and I were yawning and Susan pointed out the obvious.

"Peter, that's a landslide. How are we supposed to cross that?"

"Finally!" I exclaimed. "Let Peter take his own 'shortcut' and we'll go the way Trumpkin tells us to! Sooner or later, we'll meet up!"

"Hush, Dora." Susan looked at me with a glare. "We should follow Trumpkin, Peter. He knows the way better than us."

"Shouldn't I know the way better? I was a king!" Peter actually pouted, can ypu believe that.

"It's been so long!" Edmund yawned. "We're wasting time, if nothing else."

"Aslan!" Lucy shrieked from the other side.

"Huh?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HOLA GUYS!

Here's another chappie for ya!

By now, I think you might have realised that I didn't follow the movie sequence. In the movie, Prince Caspian and the Pevensies meet up on the way(I think), but I like it if Prince Caspian had already been there, helping the Narnians to recuperate. So chill.

UPDATE IS HERE. DON'T FEAR.

#Procrastinationsavestheday

I have a Chemistry Exam on Wednesday and hence procrastination is born. Hence I deliver chapters.

This is my motivation.

Anywaysss,

QOTD!

Who do you like the most: Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian or Ben Barnes as young Sirius Black?

COMMENT!

LOVE YOUS.