3.

Pandora's POV

As Peter led the way, I looked around. Where were we? As we reached the bottom, the room suddenly lit up and I caught Susan's shirt. I didn't want to be in Narnia anymore, I wanted to go back to London!

As Peter and Lucy went and looked around, I left Susan and looked at the walls. They were telling a story. The carvings were wonderful and everything was just fabulous! Four children from Adam and Eve, fighting the White Witch. Wait. White Witch?

"This is you guys, isn't it?" I shrieked. "The war, oh my God, it was all true!"

"Dora-" Peter started.

"Don't call me that! You left me! You went on this amazing adventure and left me back!" I shouted. "The story, it was all true! Edmund gets tempted, The Beavers, Aslan, the talking animals, everything!"

"How did you know all that?" Lucy asked in surprise. "We never told you all of that!"

"Yeah, thanks Lucy. You're a great sister, no you really are." I said, tired of the screaming. "I read it in a book in Professor Kirke's library. I thought that was all false. But here we are." I gestured, looking around.

"Dora, we thought you'd be left out if we spoke continuously about it. We love ypu and we're sorry that we left you behind. I promise, we will never leave you again." Peter said, enveloping me in a hug. I hugged him back, and Edmund whistled.

I blushed and Susan told Edmund to shut up, while laughing. I left Peter and went to go look at one of the chests and saw a sword with Aslan's face.

"Woah." I took out the sword from its sheath and tried it. "It's quite heavy but it's so pretty!"

"Dora!" Lucy laughed. "That's Peter's!"

"Oh, now I probably get why. Here's the sword, Pete." I said, giving the sword by the hilt to Peter, who took it.

"Thanks, Dor. Let's get out of here and find out where are we. I for one, do not recall any ruins in Narnia." Peter said.

"Let us change. What if we meet someone Narnian. They would ridicule us." Susan said.

"I want to see what you guys wore!" I jumped excitedly, while Edmund laughed.

"Girls." He said, shaking his head.

"Hey!"

__________________________________________

As we left the cave, we all were in proper Narnian clothes. I was wearing a ice blue coloured gown which was so pretty and had a train behind it. Susan had given it for me to wear as she rumbled on about making her breasts not breathe. I cut the train as walking in a forest with a train was not my thing. I was carrying Susan's knife as well, seeing as she was more adept with a bow.

As we reached the ruins, Peter walkjng around the structure.

"We don't have any ruins in Narnia, do we?" He said.

"No. Where are we then?" Susan said, walking over to him.

"Guys, come on. It's been some amount of time since you left, I'm.not surprised there are ruins." I shrugged.

"It's been a year!" Lucy remarked.

"You lived your whole life in a minute, Lu." I reminded her just as Edmund spoke.

"My chess piece!" He exclaimed, holding up a solid gold piece.

"From where?" Peter asked.

"Well, I haven't exactly git a solid good chess set in Finchley, have I?" Edmund said sarcastically.

"Imagine four pillars." Lucy said.

"And walls, come here Peter!" Susan said.

"Wait a minute, these look like thrones," I said, walking over to 'stone seats'.

"Oh my God." Susan breathed.

"It's Cair Paravel."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello guys!!

Log time no update I know, feel free to slap me. *Hides behind chair*

But I have an excuse, okay!

Wait for it.

I

Was

Going through a traumatic stress also known as..

Exams.

Yes.

Those mothafuckers are back again.

Well, I know that's no excuse and I'M SORRY.

Chapter Goals: 10 views and 2 votes (I feel this is pointless)

Let's Roll, though.

P.S William Peter Moseley (aka Peter Pevensie) is one hot person, though. Might make a love story on him. :D :D

Stay Cool.

Queen Helena aka Elizabeth Hurley