6.

Pandora's POV

"Aslan! He was there a second ago!" Lucy cried out, pointing at a bunch of trees.

"Lu? He isn't there." Susan said, looking at the bunch of trees she was pointing at.

"Guys, back to the real problem." I said. "Come on, brother. Now you're being unreasonable!"

"Shut up, Dora." Peter ground out.

"Fine!"

"I really saw him there!" Lucy shrieked, gaining our attention.

"Maybe she's right," Edmund said.

I walked over to him and touched his forehead with my palm. "Nah, you're alright. You're siding with Lucy?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah," He shrugged. "After all, she did find Narnia."

"Oh, yeah." I said, still disappointed that I didn't go the first time. And Lucy could not tell me, wow.

"Listen, Aslan is dead." Trumpkin finally butts in, shaking his head at Lucy. "If he were alive, wouldn't he help his own people?"

"Okay, Trumpkin lead us, please." I said, leaning against a tree and sliding down. What? My legs hurt.

"Let's go." Edmund said, walking after Trumpkin.

"Ugh, I thought you were going to argue," I said, getting up.

"Be optimistic."

"Shut up, Su."

After three days of intense travelling

As we walked up to the crowd, they parted like the Red Sea. There were so many animals! They were all staring at us, though. Suddenly, we heard hooves behind us and we immediately turned around.

Wow.

My heart just stopped.

On the white horse, was a boy I think close to Peter's age. He had shoulder length black hair and the most amazing chocolate eyes. He got down from his horse and walked towards us.

"Who are you?" His voice, was so serene. I could listen to him talk all day.

"You called us. I'm King Peter, the Magnificent." Peter said, standing before all of us.

"Should have left the last part." I said, snickering, Edmund agreed.

Susan just looked back at us with a scowl on her face while Edmund, Lucy and I laughed. It seemed Susan wasn't listening to Peter either. She was hooked too. On the mysterious person.

"I'm Prince Caspian the tenth." He said.

"The Telmarine?" Susan asked, oh so cocking her head to the side.

"Yes, Queen" He bowed towards her. Ha! Parental authority figure showing, Su.

"Just call me Susan, it's fine." She blushed, as Peter looked on. This is gold, I swear.

"Then this is yours, Queen Susan." He said, after taking out a white horn from the saddle of the horse.

"Thank you, Caspian."

Us three were laughing all this time. Jesus, can she flirt! My stomach was paining all this time and gosh, I really needed to lie down.

"These are our younger siblings, Edmund, Lucy and Pandora." Peter introduced us, and we came forward. My head was bowed low, trying to catch my breath from all the laughter when suddenly, Edmund jabbed my from the side.

"Ouch, Edmund!" My voice rang out over the quiet field and I blushed. I looked at him and he was laughing at me. Oh shit. Well, time to dig myself a well now.

"I'm sure, you would like to discuss things tomorrow. Let me show you where you'll sleep." Caspian said, leading the way.

"I really need to lie down." I mumbled.

"Yeah." Lucy snickered.

"Laugh it up, why don't you."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

HOLA GUYS!

So, new chappie.

I found my motivation! So baby, chapters are coming!

Math exam on Monday, wish me luck! *Fingers crossed*

So QOTD!

On a scale of 1-10, how hot is Anna Poppiwell?

I'd give her a cool 7.

XOXO

Meg.