7.

The next morning
Pandora's POV

After eating some breakfast, Caspian and Peter went to discuss some things, whereas Edmund went to Aslan's How (what the hell is that). That left us girls behind out of whom Susan and Lucy went to practise. Apparently, Susan can shoot an arrow, whereas Lucy can dagger someone. Okay then.

That left me, aimlessly wandering around the campsite, thinking about London. Gosh, what I would do to go back and meet all my friends back in London. Just when I had been forgetting about Narnia, Narnia pops back in my life. What a bitch.

As I was thinking, I banged into something hard. The thing neighed. Make that someone then. I looked up and saw a female face smiling back at me.

"Wwooaaahhh," I muttered. "Could you possibly be a centaur?"

"Yes, I am Alaghia, Your Highness." She replied back.

"Pssh, I'm not royalty. Call me Pandora, please."

"As you wish, Pandora. Looking for something?" Alaghia said, peering at me.

"No, I'm just wandering around aimlessly. There is nothing to do, except train and talk strategy, is there?" I asked, dejected.

"When we are on the brink of war, it is hard to find entertainment." She said.

"Yes, I'm so stupid. I'm sorry, you must be doing something, I'll just go now." I murmured, feeling bad.

"Say, would you like to train with me? You are in lack of an activity to do, yes?" Alaghia said, walking back and carrying two swords. "Let's see how much you know." She handed me a sword and watched me take it.

"You probably don't know this, but I can be a pretty good fencer." I smirked, the sword was a little on the heavy side, but it wasn't something that I couldn't handle.

"I accept the challenge, then," Alaghia smirked. "Let's show everyone whether you're all bark or all bite."

"Laugh all you want, I'm going to win." I said, defiantly.
🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Honestly, isn't my best chapter, but it was a filler chapter, so this is fine.

It has been so long!!! I'm sorry but I had lost my mojo for writing and idk, it was kind of saadddd.

Anyways, I really hope I keep this mojo alive.

Till then,

TATA MY SUGA BABIES 👄💜