2.

(It's back in Pandora's POV)

Oh my God.

It was actually real.

Narnia.

How I had dreamed of this place for ages and ages and here it was. How I had become angry over the fact that my siblings could visit this place and I could not. I was finally here to see and explore Narnia myself. It was beautiful! The sandy beaches and the crystal clear blue water.

As I had asked the question to my siblings, they froze. They looked at one another and I started to get pissed. Why couldn't they tell me now? Was I such an outcast, that I should not even know of this place?

"Dora, this is Narnia." Edmund said, hesitantly.

"I was at the train station a minute ago! It's not possible to be here, we've got to go back! What if the train leaves us?" I panicked. Yes, I was serious about my education. I had worked my arse off to get where I was. Not even Narnia could take that away from me.

"Dora, listen to me. The train's not going anywhere. We're here, by magic and I know you don't think it's real, but it is. We came here last year as well, we didn't tell you because you might feel left out. We were Kings and Queens here, Dora." Peter said, while the others looked at me.

"Kings and Queens? Oh please, my siblings cannot be Kings and Queens. Alright, where's the camera, huh?" I said, looking around. My siblings and royalty? There was no way and I.was going to get that book and see it. Must have not read it that properly after all. Blooming mad they were.

"We're saying the truth, Dora!" Lucy said.

"Yeah, and I'm the Mad Hatter. Now you would say that animals spoke and you fought in some bloody war!" I said.

"That's spot on, actually." Edmund said, shrugging. "Let's go and look for some warm things to wear, i find out where we are. I particularly don't remember this in Narnia."

"What is wrong with you guys. I don't believe you! You guys belong in the mental ward, you know that right?" I stalked after them, not wanting to get lost.

"Here, there's a door." Peter said, not hearing me. He then ripped his shirt from the bottom, and wrapped it around a piece of bark. He then asked for matches.

"No, but would this help?" Edmund said, taking out a torch. Susan and Lucy laughed it off while I stayed silent. This was not happening to me, dammit. I needed to go back to London.

"How do we open the door?" Peter said, pushing it with all his might. I saw a string going from the side till the top of the door where it disappeared. As I looked down, now all four of them were pushing against the door. Such dumb nuts. "Dora, a little help?" Edmund asked, while looking at me.

"Oh step aside you idiots!" I said, frustrated. I went up to the door, snapped the string with a pull, then juSt pushed the door. It fell open with no sound.

"Get in now, yeah? Kings and Queens of Narnia, my foot." I said.

###################################

HOLA, how are you guys?

Well, interesting chapter. Sarcastic, Oui?

Anyways,

Love it, like it, share it!

XOXO

Love,

Deadpool aka Wade Wilson