To Become Someone Else

Ava's POV

"Good morning!" I yelled in Dean's ear as I walked past him. 

He looked tired soo... Someone had to wake him up a bit. 

I walked up to Sam, kissed his cheek, and whispered good morning to him, as I did it I winked at Dean.

 As I walked to get something to eat I saw Sam smirk over at Dean in the corner of my eye. Dean just frowned back at him. 

Aww is little Dean jealous?

I got some food from the fridge and sat down with the boys. 

"So is there any work? Any mysterious deaths? Any electrical storms?" I looked over at Sam who seemed nervous. He cleared his throat and said, 

"There was a girl that had her heart ripped out." A werewolf again... Booorrriiinnngg! 

"More werewolves? Or do you guys believe it's something else?" I asked no one in particular. 

"Probably a werewolf. We'll still have to go and investigate." Dean answered me with one of his stunning smiles. 

I'm not falling for Dean if that's what you think. I just wanted to point that out.

"What are we waiting for?!" I shouted. 

I grabbed my jacket and sprinted toward the garage. 

"Lift your lazy asses and let's go," I yelled as I approached the garage door. 

"Or else I'm going to drive." I waved the Impala's key in the air. I heard a chair fall to the ground and the pounding of feet getting closer to me. 

"No, you're not," Dean said and snatched the keys from my hand. 

I glanced over at a laughing Sam and snickered with him.

"Come on, Sammy." I smiled at him and grabbed him by the hand, dragging him towards the Impala.

-----At the crime scene

The crime scene was a modern-looking house where a family of three lived. Husband, wife, and a young child. The victim was a twenty-something-year-old babysitter. I am currently talking to the wife, while Sam and Dean are talking to the police and the husband. The wife seemed suspicious somehow. I could sense some guilt rolling off her, but I can't tell the Winchesters that. I mean, I can't just waltz over and say I have a feeling that she's guilty when there's no proof. She didn't say anything interesting. 

Just the normal stuff. She was such a sweet girl, I don't know why anyone would do this... Blah blah blah.

"Anything?" Dean asked me. 

Thank God he saved me from this woman. I dismissed the wife and she walked sobbing to her husband, hugging him. 

"No nothing, agent. She was upset since a murder had happened in her house. You know, the usual." I answered him with a bored expression. 

"Well, we have a missing heart and a missing nanny cam." Dean huffed. 

"Just between you and me. I think the husband is guilty of something, maybe having some with the babysitter." Dean whispered to me. 

"Well, that tends to happen. When can you guys learn to keep it in your pants." I scowled at him. 

"Hey, it's not our fault that women are so sexy," Dean smirked while making a boyish laugh.